Chapter 16 the end is near

(Sekkmet point of view)
(Well I have to say her singing was very lovely and she's very brave of warning me not do anything but my lovely y/n you have caught my interest in you. So you shall help me for I will help you too. For I want to see how Seth will react of how he see you become close to his brother what will he do then?
I wonder will Seth take you away far to where only he knows? Will he put you in an cage like a bird only where he will see you alone or will your tricks be well enough that Osiris will want to take you for himself? Oh so many questions in near future.)

Finally I was able to put Anubis back to sleep now I have to make my back to Layla to carry on with the plan

But the Sekhmet was there waiting for me it looked like she had something in her mind for me wherever it is I don't want to be a part of it however she had other plans for me.
"Oh child where are you going in such a rush?"
  "None of your business." As I try to walk from her but she stood in my way again.
"Oh child you shouldn't be so rude to me after all I could destroy you if I wanted to."
I had rolled my eyes at her as soon she was done speaking.
"I hardly doubt that but if you want to you can go right ahead however many of the Gods will be asking you questions about what happened to me.
I told my friend that I will be joining her in my room now if she finds out that I didn't join her she'll be asking questions around the temple and I'm pretty certain that the only one will be put to blame will be you goddess."
"Tricky tricky little one aren't you very well I will not harm you however I do want to give you a little piece of information."
As she walks around me and a circle then she slowly brings up her hand to my chin gripping it making me face her as she leaned forward to tell me
"You can destroy his flowers but you must know he has a secret stash of red flowers somewhere else in the temple." My eyes went wide with fear as I knew he would then continue his plan into harming Seth.
"If you knew about this why you telling me now?"
"Oh simply because I want to see how Osiris will react when he entrusted The High Priestess to take care of his precious Garden and you my dear will not give a damn of what will happen to the high priestess do you?"
"Damn right I wouldn't but you still didn't answer my question why are you helping me?" "Because whether you like it or not I will get involved and I will tell Seth everything between Osiris and Nephthys." "Why would you do that? This has nothing to do with you." "Because its all fun and games to me doll face it will be wonderful to watch and with you in the middle of it all will be even more great."
"You are a horrible goddess but you know what go right ahead I don't care but like I told you I won't hesitate to tell Ra either."
"My dear I'm pretty sure she'll be enlightened by the whole situation just like me."
"Maybe you're right maybe you're not but I do know that someone has brought me here maybe to stop Osiris from harming Seth so I will make it happen."
  "Oh you are very very brave a beautiful soul like yours is very spiritual and pure. That is way I'm going to love watching you put together your plan."
Then she walked away as she left you with thoughts many questions of why she chose to help you but before she could walk away she turned around and said "Oh and by the way I would advise you to make haste to your plan dear Osiris will be coming back soon." Then she was gone as I ran back to my room to Layla who was waiting for me.
"Were have you been? I was so worried about you" "
I'm sorry Layla but we need to go now"
We both rushed down the halls thought the gardens to were the high priestess took us there was the field of flowers red flowers planted everywhere me and my friend look back at each other with our eyes filled with worry for each other as I said
"You do know that if we do this there's no going back I can do this on my own you can turn back."
"No you protected me it's my turn to protect you besides that b**** will get what's coming for her."
"I knew there was a reason why you were my friend well let's get to it."
We both divided to where the big pots were six ones on each row and all six of them carried water at the bottom we decided to pour the vinegar and the sugar down as soon as all the bags are empty we mixed it with a wooden spoon that we took from the kitchen mixing it and mixing it until it was completely dissolved until it was nothing but clear water as soon as we were done with that we hurried on to the other six did the same with the others.
Layla had brought the weed killer that she took from the garden then she started sprinkling around the flowers one by one each and would not completely drench just enough for the flowers to weathering away I did the same in the other field however there was too much red flowers for us to cover so we did what we could and made it back to the our rooms as soon as we were done we got rid of the bags burn them into the fire and kept The Wooden Spoon in Layla's room.
We both said good night and waited for what tomorrow brought to us.
"Hurry all of you come quickly!!"
The high priestess yelled at the top of her lungs as all of us from temple came towards her then the red flowers slowly dying in front of us.

 "Hurry all of you come quickly!!"The high priestess yelled at the top of her lungs as all of us from temple came towards her then the red flowers slowly dying in front of us

(Imagine some of the flowers were withering.) Two or three rows of flowers were starting to wither away the high priestess looked worried scared and confused as she what she has done wrong she quickly turned around to tell us dump the six of the clay pots of water into the fields of flowers then to gather more water to do again. While the others were doing that she had told the others to trim the weeds and plug out any unusual plants growing around the flowers.
After she gave her orders she went back to the temples to try to find something to bring the flowers back to life however the damage to what Layla and I have done had already took it's toll nothing more could be fix.
Hour by hour we continue to take care of the garden but no matter how many times we tried some flowers begin to wither away. The High Priestess begin to look frustrated and irritated as she began to realize that what no matter or how many flowers we have tried to take care of the more of them had died. (The high priestess in her mind)
Shit! Shit! Shit! What I'm should do? Osiris will be back in less than half a month that will give me 3 weeks to fix this mess however no matter how much I do nothing is working. What am I going do? HE will kill me!)
After a long day of hard work we were finally able to go back to the temple and to rest however the high priestess had to give us a long lecture saying that how she knew that the flowers were doing well a few weeks ago.So everyone would be questioned at the temple just as I planned I knew she would had doubt about us from working in the garden but its nobody's fault but her own, now she would have to explain herself in front of Osiris like I said karma is a b****.
(Third point of view)

Layla was on her way back from bathing after a long day of working.
She was on her way back to her room but came across with the some of the women who were pass by whispering to each other saying how the high priestess had changed completely from all the years when she came to the temple. Layla had also heard that the high priestess was in love with a man before she came to temple and her name was Habibah they were childhood sweethearts, they were always together and even promise to be married to each other but he would only married her after he came from the war to earn enough money to make a living for themselves have a family.
At first she was worried that he wouldn't come back but keep her words to herself and told him she would wait for him however he died trying to save a child from being killed from solders who came from a different land. Habibah was a different women after he was died. No one knows how she came to the temple but during the day she was looking at the clay pots and she discover something at the clay pots and would ask questions towards everyone at the temple about. They quickly left but Layla was standing there with worried in her eyes as she quickly ran back to her room to think of something to safe Y/n but what she thought to herself The only way to tell the goddess was to send a letter to were the goddess was hopeful that its not too late to save y/n