Chapter 33 the meeting

"Now that we are here together I have to make an announcement to you all.
Last night I was informed that one of our world traveler has become a little different from the last time we saw her now I know you have many questions to why I'm bringing this up until now.
But I'm afraid Sekhmet had told me Y/n is out of control of her new found powers and she is also afraid that Y/n will hurt herself or the powers could kill her as well but she wasn't the only one who knew about Y/n's condition.
Now tell me my dearest Osiris, you knew about this situation of what was happening to Y/n and yet you didn't nothing to help her or even give her answers to  cruel condition so tell me why."

Osiris had walked into the middle of the stage to explain himself why he didn't come up a way of helping Y/n when she couldn't nearly stand the pain she felt on the day she lost her friend.

"On the day when Y/n lost her friend Layla she became very emotional when she saw her only friend die in front of her mad she couldn't save her and even blame herself for Layla's death.

And I was very much aware of Y/n's condition but I couldn't find any success into making any healing medicine for her.

Her condition was well from when I saw her the last time also it seems her powers only come out when she's defending herself from any of her attackers.

However I was not aware that her condition had worse so I could have I ---"

Sekhmet started to speak out as he was trying to explain himself but she wasn't going to let him have his way out.
If she let him have his way then she couldn't have any fun she had planned for Y/n in the near future.

"Osiris answer the question.
Why didn't you do anything to help poor little Y/n when you knew it was only a matter of time before she would've die ?"

Osiris had narrowed his eyes at her with her question.
He wasn't going to let anymore make him a fool especially if it's Sekhmet.
He doesn't know what she has planned for him but he was not going to let her win this time.

"I can't help Y/n because she is clearly calm enough also she was well enough for me not---"

"Answer the question Osiris !"

Sekhmet shout out at Osiris as she pointed her finger at him while everyone else sat there waiting for next move Osiris would make but he chose not to say anything else only to choose to remain silent instead.

Ra became very irritated by how he chose not to say anything else so she summon both God of truth and justice Maat and God of knowledge and wisdom,Thoth in front of her to make Osiris tell the truth and no more pathetic excuses for her.

The scale balances each have a feather and Osiris's heart which confirms he is telling the truth so Ra would finally see if he would answer the question truly.