chapter 32 life changes all the time

Every single god and goddesses of Egypt were summoned by the Great Sun God Ra as she wanted them all to be informed that she was going to be making changes in the temple.
All the humans workers and maids were told to enjoy the rest of the day since all the gods were not to require do their duties as always.
Every single human including me as well and as much I loved a day off from work I love to relax in a nice hot bath like an other women would have done but something didn't feel right many questions are popping up in head.

1.What's going on

2.What did she mean changes were going to happen in the temple ?

3.Did Sekhmet had something to do this meeting of the gods ?

4.Or did they find out the real truth about Osiris's garden ?

Too many questions were going off into my head but there was nothing I could do.
The guards standing by near the doors were the gods where hold the meeting was hold but they wouldn't let anyone go in or let near the doors.

Well here I thought I would least get a chance to talk to Sekhmet about her plan into helping Seth and his son in the near future.
I wonder if everything is alright I didn't get the chance to see Isis, Seth,or even his son and his wife but I was very glad I didn't have to see Osiris at all this morning I swear if I had see him again I would have thrown up at the sight of Osiris.
Last night I had terrible nightmares about that f****r.
It truly terrified the living crap of me because in the dream he was chasing me down in the desert while he was yelling out my name,begging me not to leave him behind and that I had promise to stay with him forever.
While I was trying to run away from Osiris more of those vines came towards me but the more I ran away,more vines were coming towards me until there was nothing but darkness.
That's how I woke up this morning so that was just great and now here I am just sitting here minding my own business for once by the water looking at the lily pads just seeing how beautiful they were.
Until I saw Seth's reflection coming from behind me then I had turn around so I could asked of why was he here when there was an important meeting going on.
Seth had laughed out at my question as he came closer to sit next to me by the water as he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to his face.
Seth had answered me back with a whisper but he had grin on his face like always.
"I came here to see you on your day off from work but here you are just sitting here doing nothing."
Seth said to me while he was playing the water with his other hand like if he wanted to play some game with me or something.
Don't get me wrong I was very happy to see him hell I was even more happy that he came looking for me but something was telling me that he had to go to that meeting.
I don't know why but I felt it in my gut something was going to happen and he wasn't going to like it I wasn't so sure what it was but still he had to go and not mention that it was a meeting with the gods and goddesses.

"Seth come on it's a day off for me,not for you and you have to go to that meeting and as much as I love to see you but if it's really important that even your brother has to go then you should too."

Seth had indeed frowned at my answer like I knew he would but as long I came to know Seth he does things his own way like if he feels like  to play with his son Anubis or wants to spend some quality time with his wife too or if I'm lucky him and I would play pranks on each other.
"I don't want to go.
I would rather spend some time with my favorite human friend. So please don't tell me at least not yet."
I being to rise my eyebrow at him while he made a sad face while trying to get out of the meeting.
"Fine we could do whatever you want to do but only awhile of a few minutes."
I told him as I remind Seth but I had made the mistake of looking away when he throw some water at me in a playful way
To my surprise I wasn't prepared for that by his actions but I wasn't going let him get away with it so I did the same thing to him as well but I throw more water at him and before I knew we were both throwing water at each other like if we were children.
I'm not going to lie but being around with Seth felt like I could be myself with him there and it felt so peaceful and calming with seth here I wish if it was possible if he was in my world maybe things would be different but I know that was a wishful dream that will never come true so for now I'm try enjoy these moments I have with him.