Chapter 5 part two of the trial

We are here today to pass judgment upon this human. Found by the River Nile rescued by Iris goddess of magic husband to Osiris God of creation I the sun god Ra will allow the trial to begin now Now Maat you may your questions (How did I get here with all this bullcrap!!) *30 minutes ago before the start of the trial.
After you and Mast had a talk about you staying here at the temple, she decided to you show all around the gardens at the temple.

"Here at the temple, the ones who tend the gardens here are the worshipers of Osiris God of creation along with with them their worshipers from Iris his wife and they make sure that the Gardens are well taken care of and making sure the flowers ar...

"Here at the temple, the ones who tend the gardens here are the worshipers of Osiris God of creation along with with them their worshipers from Iris his wife and they make sure that the Gardens are well taken care of and making sure the flowers are overflowing with beautiful life under the sun to show its beauty to the world why did Osiris make so much flowers there's so many of them Osiris has so much love for his wife that he made the Gardens to show her of how much he loves her really that's awfully sweet of him yes here's the most respectful King through all of Egypt and all the gods respect him his brother on the other hand is different. Seth'brother of Osiris,is god of the desert, foreign lands, thunderstorms, eclipses, and earthquakes. Seth was a powerful and often frightening deity also 
He protects the dead on the way to the Afterlife. That's amazing to know but how is he in person is easy to get along with or ? Well I can't say he is a bit difficult to talk to though he only talks to his wife his sister Iris and his brother Osiris then at the corner of your eye behind Maat' back you notice a Temple worshiper was running towards her. "My lady, my lady, Ra and the other gods are waiting for you and the human. "I see the trial is about to begin, com

along we must discuss on what to do with you. Great can't wait ( crap what am I going to I hope I can see Iris there maybe she can put in a word for me)

 Great can't wait ( crap what am I going to I hope I can see Iris there maybe she can put in a word for me)

( pretend that's you in the middle waiting to be judged)

Which brings us now I mean don't get me wrong on the good side I get to meet all of the gods here face to face so cool I'm so lucky to be here!!!😊 but on the other hand I could die right here, right now but SETH my favorite character could be here so awesome!! As you were lost in thought Maat came towards you looking you straighten the eye tell me human you are different from all the others here what is your purpose of coming to our world how did you come here and speak the truth only,

the scales will tip over on one side if you lie to me child will speak the truth and but the truth only? Yes only the truth will be spoken and as for the questions earlier the way I came to this world it was not a pretty one. In my world was a modern world we humans evolved and made many things including these cars would take you places like a wagon only it wouldn't be run by a horse it was run by electricity and gas it would take you for many miles to many different places, however they are extremely dangerous so while I was walking home from work I was so tired and was lost in thought I didn't look to where I was going, the car hit me and I was bleeding on the ground the other humans were trying to help me but by then it was already too late I was already dead to the die at the time. Iris looked over at you with tears in her eyes the shocked face she didn't realize you through a painful death bowing her head as she continued to cry for you, Osiris looking over at his wife felt pain in his heart towards her and you but was very curious to why you were there continue child as for being here I don't know why I was brought here the last thing I heard before I died someone was calling me telling me to come I don't know who but that's all I know besides the fact Iris took me in and healed me for that I owe her my life I am eternally grateful for her and with Ra the sun god's blessing, I'm hoping I could continue to serve her as her worshiper here at the temple. I am hoping maybe that is my purpose to continue helping her and the other gods here as well. Maat turned around walking towards Ra leaning to her ear and said "This woman is speaking the truth no lie in her words she is clear for you pass judgment on her.

(Oh my god she is so beautiful so lucky

(Oh my god she is so beautiful so lucky.) Very well you may stay her to Isis's worshiper. But you must go though training all the others ones here do you accept?
"Yes I do and thank you Ra"
"All in favor say I for the human"
All the gods had said I all at once but you noice that Seth was not there and you felt little sad.
Of course Seth as always is doing  something each and he's never here when I need him. Well that is all for now you all may leave. As for you Isis and Osiris come with me now. Maat take the human women to her room please dearly.
Don't worry I will come child let's go.
Thank you by the way I'm Y/N miss Ra
"Y/N beautiful name I'll make sure to remember you."