chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water

"What the fuck ?" You heard Seth said as you saw Seth walking in the room with you and Osiris in it.

You quickly got up as Osiris was done looking at you. Seth completely shouts out loud to both you and Osiris as he was shocked to see you in Osiris's bed.

"What is the meaning of this ?!"
He said as he was walking towards you. You quickly got up and down on your knees, bowing your head on the ground towards Seth showing him that you still respect him the same  from before. But as you bent your back Seth saw your scars but before he could say anything you spoke.

"Lord Seth god of war please forgive me for my disrespectful towards you The King of Egypt was only helping me."

You said as your head was still bowing on the ground so Seth couldn't see your face but you continue forward of saying "Please believe me I am speaking the truth My Lord something was wrong with me but I couldn't scream out for help as much as I tried to, but luck for me Osiris was able to hear me and ran as fast as he could."

You were almost done talking but Seth was hurt by your words he wasn't trying to make you be afraid of him, he was just worried about you but still you continue on.

"The King was just telling me of how something was wrong with me inside of me and it was slowing growing and was killing me and is why t he just wanted see how bad it was and that is all but if you want to you have every right to blame me My Lord."

As you were still bowing towards Seth he could still see the many scars you had on your back that it made him full of rage. That he wanted to kill whoever did this to you.

(In Osiris point of view)
*Instead of trying to blame a god she was willing to take the blame all by herself just by a mere misunderstanding here. Oh Y/n indeed you are a lovely flower that will bloom beautiful. But why is my brother here ?*

"Why are you here brother ?" Osiris asked Seth but Seth looked back at him with hate in his eyes.
"One of my soldier told me that the high priestess did something to y/n that is way I am here."

*Just as I thought Seth has a soft spot for Y/N how sweet.*

"As you you can see brother I was only checking how y/n's scars from being whipped against the piler that high priestess order some men to do this to her and this is not the only crime she committed but also killed one of the ladies name Layla as well."

As I told Seth but I could see Y/n crying a little bit again from her friend.

"Seth could walk y/n back to her room for me please ? I must go back to my duties and tell Ra what happened at the temple as well so I will be busy today."

Seth was surprised by my order but he walked to y/n as she still on the ground.
As I saw him grab her hand by force she whine a bit as he suddenly took her hand from the ground making y/n stand up with him.

"Brother please be careful with y/n. She is still hurting you have -"

Seth look back at me with rage filling in his eyes as if I said another word against him Seth would've hurt me.

"You stay out Osiris you know better then anyone here that you are married to Iris goddess of magic if she saw you instead of me she would kill y/n right here and now. Be careful or there will not be a next time."

Seth then took y/n away from me and from what I saw he became very angry at me but why ? Osiris put all the pieces together then he laughed to himself. He wasn't angry at him he was just jealous because Osiris had y/n with him this entire time.

*Oh my dear lovely brother you are too easy to read. But don't worry if you want y/n all to yourself then so be it as long you became mine as well.*