Chapter 40 fear and regret

Letter from Osiris to you:

Y/n I hope you're doing well from being away from me and I also hope the others are treating you well.
However I'm miss you very often while I do my duties you are always on my mind as I still can't believe Ra send you away.
Missing you is a pain like no other it makes me think of the time I had to endure when Seth chose to marry Nephthys because he loved her so much.
Then Seth decided he wanted a family of his own it nearly killed me as I saw how overjoyed he became when Anubis was born.
The pain became unbearable for me then you came along and I felt I could finally breath again until you had to leave because I didn't keep an eye on you, my flower.

The pain is never stop hurting for I wake up at night hoping you were still here with us.
Isis is drowning in her duties after you left here she's been doing more work, not as spending more time with me as usual but I believe she's only doing this because she misses you as well.
Every day she'll think about you or how are you doing if you are being taken care of.
I would see her most often cry to herself while she would be alone in our bedroom as I walked in to comfort her in calming her down.
She wants you back as do I.
Ra has been very cruel to us both as she see Isis is suffering from being apart from you.
Ra would laugh how I had failed you and how she send you away from as well.
As I would to do my duties as always but she never fails to remind me of she's very pleased of you are working yourself very hard and well. Also she would loved to mentions of she knows where you are and loves to point that to me very well.
I write this letter to you so you could hold to this to yourself Y/n.

My heart is yours as I know your love will fade away for eternity will soon be ours to rule for we will never be apart.
Seth, me and you Y/n will soon be together again against the world
I will come for you, to hold you in arms once again and I will never let you get away from me forever.
You're mine.
All Mine.
No One Will Ever Take You Away From Me.

I Love You Y/n.

My lovely flower.

Surprise what a creepy crazy ass love letter I had just received.

Very much yandere character vibe I'm getting from this letter and let me tell you it is simply nothing flattering for me right now.

Imagine of Osiris telling me all this phony baloney madness in front of me I would have laughed in front of him.
It's simply pathetic of how he's telling me of how much he miss me and loving me when he should be more concerned about his wife.

I'm very disappointed of he's acting like a spoiled child it very disgusting.
I'm more concerned of Isis though I did not think that I would approve of huge impact on her after I left.
She's very powerful mysterious and caring goddess I have ever come to know in my life.
I would have never guessed she would have been this sad after me leaving her.
I wonder how if Seth is doing as well considering his wife's here with me teaching me.
"Meow!" As the cat shout out for my attention back to him while I was laying down in my bed for the night he was beside the bed on the floor in front of me.
"Oh I'm sorry Milo I wasn't ignoring you my beautiful cat.
I'm only read this piece of garbage of a letter he had send for me."
"Meow meow meow"
Milo made to me after I told him about the letter it so cute of he answered me back it feels as if he can understand what I'm talking about.
Milo is the name I decided to give him since he was a gift from Anubis
I miss him very much his cute sweet smile and the cuteness of his eyes.
Anubis is so sweet and Milo reminds me of him.
"Meow" Milo made very sleepy like he was telling me it was time for bed and he want me to sleep too with him.
"Alright give a minute to get ready then we'll head to bed soon okay my sweet potatoes."
I gave him a small smooch on his head as I got up from the bed walking towards my table where the candle was still lit then I had carefully place the letter over the flame.
I held on for awhile as I saw the letter slowly burning I laughed when it became ashes.
I'm sorry Osiris but your love means nothing to me except for the end of your death when the day comes I'll glad you're gone forever.
I walked back to bed as I cuddled with Milo near me so he wouldn't get cold during the night and he's so cute when he's sleeping.
I'm going to charge his future along with everyone else as well but it's going to be hard I'm sure of it
I'll be alright though.