chapter 31 I will only love you my king part 1

(This chapter is going to be dedicated in Osiris point of view and along with yours just to have to a complete understanding with each other to show that you have finally accepted his love but please remember that it is only for protecting Seth.
Thank you for accepting this and please don't give me any hate and if you do I accept also let me know in the comments if I have any bad grammar or any misspelling that I need to work on if so that would help me a lot thank you 😊)

*On with the story*

Sudden red flowers were growing around you as Osiris waved his hand as they doing his commands he was smiling at you because he was finally happy when he told you his feelings and that made Osiris more alive and happy to him ever.
"I will finally tell you the truth about Seth."
*Oh crap this is not going to be good* you thought in your mind.

Osiris was still carrying you in his arms as he was walking around in the garden showing you the most beautiful red flowers he had replanted again only at night would they bloom to show their beauty in the night time under the moon.

As you are being carried in Osiris's arms you asked him quick question as he was walking "Why are you carrying me ?"
"Because I want to so let me do it for you my love."
He said to you as he gave you a wink from his eye but you turned your head away from him with your arms crossed over your chest
He looked at you with confusion
"What is the matter with you shouldn't you be happy ?"
From the way he had asked me with such a question you had to really think carefully of how of you had to answer him back.
You had to make it seem like you were a bit a bit concerned for him and for yourself hopefully it will also make him to lead on and not make him suspect you.
"You said that you were telling me the truth about Seth what did you mean by that ?"
Osiris had narrowed his eyes before he answered you back to the question.
"Seth couldn't not have children.
Anubis is not his son but mine.
His wife,Nephthys came to me for help to fix the problem."
You had raise an eyebrow at him with a questioning look on your face as he saw that he had answered again.

"You know that I love my brother more then anything right ?" He asked you but he wasn't looking at you when he asked that question because he was looking up in front of his beloved garden.

"Yes I know I see your love for him in your eyes everyday." You answered him back as you were a bit confused from his sudden question.

Osiris had chuckled at your answer as he was walking to the center of the garden with you still in his arms but as he was walking you couldn't help but notice that he was thinking about something in his mind.
Part of you didn't want to know, concerning you already know how manipulative and twisted of his mind was.
But you had also remember the pain Osiris will make Seth go though  if he had some plan of harming him or Anubis you needed to be there to stop Osiris.
So if you had to lose yourself into madness with Osiris in order to stop him then so be.
You had turn your head into the Direction he was heading that was at the center of the garden.
"A penny for your thought ?" You said to him but he had a confusing look on his face but he still walked on.
"What does that mean ?"
He asks you so you went on of explaining the method to him.
You said to him
"When you want to know what another person is thinking, usually because they have been quiet for a while.
I wanted to know of what's going on in that big head of yours."

You made him laugh from your smart-ass remark at him he looks so hard that he kissed you on the forehead to show you that he liked your joke.

"No I was just wondering how should I tell my brother how much I love him."
You looked at him with curiosity in your eyes from the what he said to you earlier
"Hey Osiris, early you said that Seth couldn't have kids, what did you mean by that ?"
Osiris had laughed out so loud that you were taken back a little by his sudden outburst of laughter and started to wondering if he had finally lost his mind because he was crying and laughing at the same time while looking up at the night sky so  you could only think of crazy Osiris is.
"I made Seth infertile so he would never have a special bond with his wife Nephthys.
I believe that that right is mine to own but that was in the past now that you're here my plans has changed."
At the center of the garden there was a flower bed full with the red flowers he grew it was like the seeds that was planted during the day would only show under the sunlight.
But as soon as the moon came out from the night sky, underneath the moonlight the red flowers would bloom as they become alive of red vibrant flowers all around the garden.