chapter 27 what about me ?

(I'm doing a little background Story on Y/n so that way Seth will know more about her and be more understanding with Y/n.)

After I had finished singing to Seth he and I talked for while. He was very upset of how the humans were only use him for war but then would say of how he was very crazy and he would love to kill everyone around him.

With Seth in my lap
as I continued listening to him, I couldn't but help myself but to play with Seth's hair with my fingers running thought his hair.

In Seth's point of view

"I always wanted to be more like my brother Osiris he is well respected more, loved as a king and as a husband.
I'm only god of war no humans would want to be anywhere near me."
After I said that y/n pulled my ear then I quickly said "Ow!" I looked at her and she looked mad at me.
Y/n said to Seth

"You know not everyone thinks that way of you.
Some of ladies said that they were very proud and honored from the way you protect them from enemies and they do offer objects and food in your name."

Y/n just went on of how I was great god to her like how I served as protector of soldiers, hunters, merchants, and in general any person who spent a considerable amount of time away from home and how I'm the most great  god of the deserts of Egypt.
As I sat up as I was listening to Y/n I couldn't but wonder if she was one of my followers admiring of my work of she's saying that this is why I'm regarded as the protector of trade caravans.

Y/n continued on,
"You are capable doing great work and miracles so you should give yourself more credit than that.
Your wife loves you.
Your son loves you and Anubis understands of how hard you work to protect him and the rest of Egypt so don't beat yourself down about it and if you want to talk about it talk about it with me or your wife you know this marriage works both ways."

I looked at her with understanding in her eyes never before has anyone been honest with me including my brother which is astounding given to the fact that she's human and not a god but it doesn't matter I won't hold it against her to be honest I'm glad that Y/n's my friend.
After she was done talking she quickly looked out side glaring at the stars at night
I knew she was thinking about her world.

"Can I be honest with you Seth ?Before I even knew about this world back in my world I always wanted to have a family or at least have a child with my own

Before I even knew about this world back in my world I always wanted to have a family or at least have a child with my own."

I don't know why but I had a feeling that I wasn't going to like what Y/n was going to say next.

"There was only one God back in my world that everyone would pray to everyday including me so one day after I was coming home from work I noticed some children playing around with their parents.
They looked the most beautiful thing  I have ever seen."

Why Y/n ? Why would you say that to me ?

(This is Seth saying in his mind right now. He's asking questions to himself of why Y/n is saying this.)