Chapter 28 you are mine

(What the fuck ?)

You were thinking in your head as Osiris was looking at you with murder in his eyes for some reason.

You had enough with his bullshit so you snap at him "First of all, get your face away from and tell me what did I do wrong."
Osiris slowly brought his hand to your face as he was stocking your cheek with his fingertips as if you were his personal property for him to own.
But You completely slap his away from you as you said to him
"My king, you should keep your hands to yourself otherwise people will misunderstand between us. And for information I was only singing to Seth because he asked me to. Apparently his son Anubis, told his father about it so Seth wanted to hear it as well. Seth loved my singing so much as well but he wanted to put his head on my lap that's all that happened."

He was still staring at you after you were finished telling the whole story to him but to you it felt like he was burn a hole though your head from staring so much.
(Like what the fuck are you look at me like that ? Shit you should really stop doing that its freaking me out. I swear I can't wait to get rid of you.)

You were thinking that in your head as Osiris still staring at you.

Osiris wasn't in the mood of your games so he did the unexpected, he quickly pulled your  throat with his hand to kiss you on the lips but you had stop him enough as you put your hand on your mouth so he couldn't kiss you as Osiris wanted to.

Osiris became more menacing pissed off because he couldn't help it as he felt betrayed that you weren't willingly showing affection to him but with Seth it was ok.

You were hardly breathing as you trying with all your might for Osiris not to kiss you so you pushed hard enough that he flew across the room as he hit the wall that it left a crack fron how hard you throw him.
(What the fuck how did I get so strong all of sudden but I'll have to ask questions later. He's so dead 😡)

As you were gasping for air from his grip around your throat Osiris was still on the on the floor as he said to you with pain filling in his voice
"I have been very patiently with you.
You been showing attention to my brother but not me. Why!!"

You managed to speak a few words to him "Because he's my friend and he only wanted to talk to me for a while. But the real question for you is why does it sound like you're jealous of your own brother."
Osiris was shocked from what you said to him that it burned him as if his heart was burning in the raw fire inside of his body.
Osiris begin to stutter trying his best to answer your question
"What--- are you --- how could you say that ?"
You stand up access from him,completely pissed off at him for nearly choking you to death as he held your neck and he tried to kiss you too.
So you wanted to teach him a lesson, you wanted him to feel pain so you went to were he was and  backhand slap him access his face on his cheek.
You shouted at him with rage in your voice as you said to Osiris "DON'T EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME AGAIN! "

For moment he was shocked from your reaction but he completely understands his actions were a bit misled but he couldn't help it how could he not feel possessive towards you. He got up as he grabbed your hands to bring them to you side of your body
He shouted back at you as well
"Yes I am jealous, because I want you for myself."
You pushed him away from you as you shouts out to him again

"But why !? You're the king of Egypt, you have worshipers bowing at your feet, you have hundreds of Gods respecting you and loving me.
You even have a beautiful goddess by your side what more did you want and it's so what the hell do you want from a human like me for anyways ?"

Osiris shout back at you to say "Because you're mine. The seed within you is made from me so therefore You Belong To Me!"
You were taken back from his answer so much you begin to tremble in fear of your life.

(In Osiris'mind)

From the moment y/n stepped into the temple I found you interesting along the way while she spend time here with the Gods I couldn't help it but feel drawn to you as if you was the other missing piece for my perfect family.

I knew very well that if I used the power of the goddesses of creation I received from Seth's wife on him to give birth to a child it could destroy him.
I had to spread endless days looking for a way to have Seth and I to concede a child together but no matter what I do no matter how many times I have tried it always ended up a disaster no miracles just disasters and possibly death for Seth.
Upon working and helping my wife Iris a servant came by with a letter in hand explaining what was going on in the temple without us present and all the high priestess had done to Y/n.
After he promises Iris that he would would return to the temple to check on y/n and as I was making way back home, in the back of my mind I believe this is fate after of years of  failing, looking for miracles ways for me and my brother to be one together had finally come to an end.

And just as I thought the seed was indeed inside y/n it became so powerful that it began to become one with y/n's body.
I could use y/n to have a child with Seth's seed and my blood by bringing them together as one inside of y/n's body.
Y/n would become the mother then Seth would have no choice but to take Y/n as his next wife, Osiris would finally have the family he always wanted.

Osiris was goin to say something else until someone had knock on the door.
"Who is it ?" he said as he was annoyed before he was able to finish telling you more of his plan.

"Well hello there Osiris what are you doing here dearly ? Your wife is looking for you, apparently she has some questions for you now will you be a doll and leave but don't worry I'll keep her company and you can tend to your wife

"Well hello there Osiris what are you doing here dearly ? Your wife is looking for you, apparently she has some questions for you now will you be a doll and leave but don't worry I'll keep her company and you can tend to your wife."

Sekhmet was scheming something but Osiris couldn't figure it out yet so he had no choice but to leave the room.
Before he left the room he turned his head a little to say "Don't forget get some rest and in 3 days you'll help me in my forbidden garden."
"I'll remember that my king." You said to him as he left you alone with The god of destruction.

Sekhmet said "So are you having more fun now my lovely flower ?" As she grabbed your hand to pull you forward towards her so she could get a better look at you.
But when she did that your eyes were once again red with anger at Sekhmet that you went to pull back your hand away from her but her hand gripped tighter around you wrist so you couldn't get away from her.
"Look if you're here to make fun of me do it then leave me alone.
Sekhmet laughed out lound to make everyone hear her death laugh "You always make me laugh but no I'm not here for that.
I'm here to tell you that you must hold back more your emotions otherwise Osiris will notice and you will never have your Revenge."
You never believed her but her words does make sense because you had worked very hard to get this far so you didn't want back down,not when you are so close into helping Seth.
"Also if you have any other questions ask Seth's wife Nephthys could help with that seed inside of you." After she said the information to you she was already gone no where to be seem but deep down inside you knew she was telling the truth so you were thinking of how Seth acted with you.
Then there was Osiris of how he wanted you to be with him which made you confused because he wants Seth but your plan wasn't going to change.
You were going to bed as you slowly felling sleep while you were worried for what was going to happen to you in the next 3 day.

To Be Continued

See you guys next week love you guys thank you so much for your support. It makes me very happy and I'm glad my book is doing good too.
😘😂😂💓😁😆🤗