Chapter 24 stay with me please

"You shouldn't have told me from the very beginning of how she was treating you"
Isis said as you were kneeling on the ground in front of her and Osiris.
Normally it wouldn't brother you so much but as Isis was too busy yelling at you he only sat there smiling at you as you were being punished by his wife. Why in the hell was he smiling at ? It creepy you out a lot but you couldn't say anything so you had find a way of how to talk to Isis alone. But first you needed to clear the misunderstanding between you and the goddess.
"Making you do hard work,and not to mention but there were some ladies started getting jealous of you too. You looked shook and she caught you from the face you were making in front of her.
"Oh yes I also heard that one of the ladies had "accidentally" almost pushed you into the river and you didn't brother to tell me that either !"

"Tell me Y/n do you think our friendship is just a joke to you!?"  She yelled at you with anger in her voice and she felt she had every right to be mad at you. She started to believe that you didn't trust in her anymore.

"My goddess please don't say that. It breaks my heart to hear you say that I wasn't trying to keep from you. I just didn't want to make you worried about me."
She was still not believing in your words. She felt you were also hiding something else as well.
"And so what ? Do you really think this excuse will make me feel any better ?"

Isis felt betrayed of how you refuse to her anymore but she felt she needed to know so once she raised her voice at you once again in order to get out of you. She didn't want to do this to you but you were not giving her a choice either.
"Now tell me why didn't you tell me and why are you refusing at look at me right now. Speak to me Y/n !"
You felt her anger coming from her and you want to tell her but you couldn't tell her the whole truth because the plan of killing Osiris's flowers was your idea. So you choose to tell her the half truth and you also had to say in front of Osiris as well because you came this far to get a little bit of his trust but you had to lose a friend along the way. Sure you knew you could've had push her away but you really wanted a friend too. And you did for a while, everything was great but nothing last forever.
You already lost one friend so you didn't want to lose another either. "Because I didn't want cause anymore trouble for you!" You shouted at the top your lungs it even made the goddess Isis stopped yelling at you. Frozen in shock by your sudden anger voice
however you felt the need to explain yourself to her to avoid any misunderstanding.
"You're my goddess I should've told you from the very beginning. I know that now, but how I could ask you for more when you saved my life, to me it was enough because thanks to you I had other chance of life.
In my old life I had no family nor a lover to go home to. So forgive me or punish me all you want but I'm sorry for not trusting you."
Isis was frozen with no words for her speak to you.

So she spoke again "Perhaps I haven't been fair towards you. You been thought enough and the last thing I want you to do is to push me away. But you are right I am the goddess of magic so it wouldn't be fair if I don't punish you right now so hear my words your punishment is to be a servant for Seth during the day and at night as well"
Your eyes widen for a moment as soon you heard her words.
She look at you confused before she continued
"Please don't misunderstand it just that Anubis was telling me that you had once sing him to sleep one time and was wondering if you could do it again for him of course." You were taken back a little from what she said so you had to asked for your sake.
"So only for Anubis I need to put to sleep at night right ?"
"Of course. Nothing more than that. And also another thing I would to add to your punishment is that you will be helping my husband Osiris regrow his garden."

*What in the living God why should I help him however this could give me an advantage to ask him some questions
For her choosing this punishment it will give me way to keep a better eye Osiris and Seth at the same time.