chapter 4 the trial part 1

As both of you were getting of the wagon carriage with Isis you looked around and there so many flowers planted everywhere and you notice blue flowers growing nicely. As you bowed down to get a closer look Isis look over to you and said "You seem to love the garden here of my home." "Its so beautiful here with many different flowers here." You notice there so many people here walking around with big clay pots of water. ( thinking in your mind)* oh they must be doing their work around the temple here* "The people here are your worshippers and they are doing great here they love you very much here miss Isis" "Yes every person here they has sworn loyalty to me as worshippers here in my temple doing my work. Come with me you must meet the sun god ra she will help us both on what to do with you." "Am I going to die!?" "No goodness no ! We are just going to have a trial for you to decide on which god should you serve." "What do you mean?" "Wait Isis I have been looking for you ra is waiting for in the throne room she wants to speak with about temple she send you to help the humans there." "Maat I see that you free from your duty so you can help my friend here to find a room for her and I will go see ra myself. Oh and take care of her will you ?" "Wait I was only meant to pass the message towards you I am not free at the moment right now." "Oh my I'm sure you can make time for her right ?" Isis looking at Maat deadly in her eyes as Isis wanted Maat to keep back talking towards her but Maat gave in. "Fine I will help your human but you have to come to attend the trial for her Ra will pass the law on your human." Isis hating that is she right about the law and will have to wait what The sun god Ra will have to say about Y/N being here with the rest of the gods. Isis left you alone with Maat.

Come along human you have a room near at the temple's garden there you will be able to learn on how servants are being train of how to service the Gods

Come along human you have a room near at the temple's garden there you will be able to learn on how servants are being train of how to service the Gods. Wow that is great because I wanted to ask you if there was anyway to help around here. It's so beautiful here I never been a place like this hey so Isis had said that you're god true and justice so you must always tell the true right. Yes I have no reason to lie and may I say you are very calm since you are here with us when you had died. You stopped walking along side her and she looked back you to see you in fear as you looking down at the ground at your feet are you going to kill me I don't know why or how I got here at first. But please don't kill me I'll be more then happy to serve Isis so please let me live. As you bagged to Maat not to harm you crying your eyes out you were on your knees,hoping that the god before you had mercy on you and your soul you had already
e

xpressed a terrible death before you came to this world. (Thinking in your mind) OMG I'm going to die again and I didn't get meet Seth man this is bullcrap I just want to see if he's doing alright from his brother I swear if I ever meet I'm going to hit him the ball maybe they will stop working for awhile. Human please don't be afraid of me I was only speaking the facts because you are different one from the rest of human I had seen and you will not die you are going to be fine. (Thinking in your mind) You almost gave me a heart attack!! You should have started with that first.!
"Forgive me I had always had hard way of talking well with others even with my family I always find hard to them." "That's ok I was like that way for awhile too but maybe you could try speaking by yourself at first in your mind then you could get better over time you know." "Thank you Y/N right that is your name ?" "Yes miss Maat you can always come to talk with me if you want to." (Thinking in Maat's mind.) I see why Isis was very protective over you Y/N you're sweet kind and more human I thought you would be. I believe you were met to be here for something or perhaps someone in need of your help.