Chapter 8 why did this happen to me

As I was saying we are learning to be fair to all life even from the ones who kill other people in Egypt because all of us humans, animals and gods will all be judged at the Afterlife but what we do here to other will reflect on us and the scales will judge us if we are worthy to go to the afterlife.
As we come to believe that

life on earth is the only one part of an eternal journey which ended, not in death, but in everlasting joy. When one's body failed, the soul did not die with it but continued on toward an afterlife where one received back all that one had thought lost.Egyptians' attitude towards death was influenced by their belief in immortality. They regarded death as a temporary interruption, rather than the cessation of life. To ensure the continuity of life after death, people paid homage to the gods, both during and after their life on earth. belief in an underworld, eternal life, and rebirth of the soul. The underworld, also known as the Duat, had only one entrance that could be reached by traveling through the tomb of the deceased. Now children that is all for the lessons for today please make your way back to your rooms as you and your friends were leaving you decide to go your separate way to go to your room you want to take a midnight store to the gardens before you went to bed as you were walking to the gardens you noticed that the Moonlight was so beautiful and the stars are so bright

 Now children that is all for the lessons for today please make your way back to your rooms as you and your friends were leaving you decide to go your separate way to go to your room you want to take a midnight store to the gardens before you went...

My friends back at home would never believe this sometimes I miss them especially that person you were thinking however decided that was enough stargazing you decided that was enough making your way back to your room until you accidentally bumped someone again oh I am so sorry are you all right. As you asked then you looked up and when you did it was Seth.

*Oh my god he is very beautiful

*Oh my god he is very beautiful.*
"Forgive me my lord I was just on my back to room I'm-"
"Did I asked you what you were doing small human ?"
"I'm sorry what do you mean by-"
"You dare stand in way and then you forgiveness from me you are truly are pity human get out of my way."
( What the fuck) You thought( He did not just disrespect and he thinks he gets to walk away from oh no asshole I don't think so )
"You're right my lord I have no need to ask forgiveness from an ass hat like you and you didn't even asked if I was alright but I just that seems to much from the god of war. "

"What did you say to you sorry ass as a human ?!"You heard me every word that I just said I mean it with all my heart you asshole ! You dare talk that way human you should show respect towards me and bow before me !! I would have done that to you ...

You heard me every word that I just said I mean it with all my heart you asshole ! You dare talk that way human you should show respect towards me and bow before me !!
I would have done that to you but you were first rude to me and not only that but you didn't respect me.
Now I remember you, you were that human that my sister took in and now she never stops talking about you of how you were very sweet east to talk to and very kind heart to her but now I see that they were all lies then was it human ?
My name is y/n not human and yes it is true but you had get on my bad side so yes I'm going to be mean to you because you were mean to me first my lord. As Seth was yelling at you Osiris walking towards the halls to find his brother until he heard Seth yelling and thought he was yelling someone again but when he turned around the corner he saw you and Seth yelling at each other arguing about who should respect who and Osiris knew that this would happen in your point of view you knew that Osiris was going to put you to the test he wanted to see if you would fall in love with Seth at first sight but in your heart you knew you only had someone you had Loved Before in your world but Osiris didn't know that so while you are arguing with Seth from the corner of your eye you saw Osiris hiding behind the pillars and quickly answered Seth look the next time I will apologize to you however don't expect me to be nice to you and if you want to tell your sister Iris that I was being rude towards you go right ahead but just as you will tell your side of the story so will I then she will be the one to judge until then good night my Lord then you as you left set stumped away so angry back to his wife you couldn't help but laugh in your mind oh my God he's such a little child but I have to be very careful Osiris is watching from everywhere so you made your way back to your room well that human certainly does caught my interest normally humans man or woman would always fall in love with my beloved Seth however not in her case she simply argued with him like she would do with anyone and left him without saying a word I must say Iris picked an interesting human I'll have to watch her for now on but I feel I will be very entertained by her. As he went back to his room and wait for what tomorrow brings.