chapter 34 I don't want you leave

"What do you mean I had to go ?! I don't want to though, please explain why I have to go Isis."

I asked her while holding her hands while on the ground with her but she pulled herself away from me
I was practically begging on my knees to her of changing her mind at the very last thing I could try doing but no she shook her head no but she grabbed me by my shoulders to make me look at her.

"Child listen to me right now.
I'll explain why you need to go but please believe me when I tell you this that no matter what happens I'll always be here for you."

As she told me while we both stood up and walked  to her bed so she could explain the situation we were in and she goes on of how the meeting went between Ra and Osiris.
Apparently Ra had told by Sekhmet that my powers were getting out of control and she made it seemed like she was putting the blame on Osiris for letting it happen and for not doing anything at all into helping me or even trying to an answer to my well being.
To be honest though I did understand why Ra would be piss off but I don't think she would go this far of send me away from here because  as of right now I'm freaking  of what's going to happened to me.
Isis begin to tremble as she carried on the story of how Ra.
Isis cleared her throat to tell me more of the situation we were in.

"Y/n you know you'll have to go no matter what happens.
You could try to fight not to go but please it will only make things worse for you.
Also Sekhmet and Nephthys be your teachers of how you'll control your powers .
You'll need help from them both and hopefully you'll be better in control of your powers."

I nodded my head at her as I'm showing that I'm agreeing to this fucking nonsense but she's right.

I couldn't really do anything because I'm only human myself and knowing Sekhmet better then any Gods here I'm guessing that not only did she made this happen but she wanted to make sure no other gods would come close to but her.

I'm so pissed at her right now so I had quickly yelled out for the two ladies that were outside of the doors to come in and help Isis right away.
And to clean up the of this mass that was around her room, apparently she came into her room so very fast that she grab the first thing she saw and threw it in the mirror making shattered everywhere it's a piece of the mirror everywhere.

Where the f*** was Osiris when I need him ?!
Honestly the only person who can calm her down is her husband and everybody knows that but no he is nowhere to be found.

To think he would do one job right and that is being a husband but no it's too much to ask why because he's too busy trying to find a way making me and Seth his and about his f****** garden.

Honestly as soon as my lessons of how to control my powers the first thing I'm going to ask is how to make fire appear in my hands and control it.
Because as soon as I get back from my training I am going to burn that f****** garden that so nothing will remain not even ashes.

The two ladies appeared after opening the door but behind them were a few male guards as they push them aside to come approach us and they yanked me away from Isis.

*Third person*

The leader of the Royal guards came up in front of Y/n with a long paper and began to read it was on it
As he began to read it not too long Osiris came up behind him after he was informed from the other servants that his wife had may have injured herself from hearing the news in the meeting.
So after he failed to find Y/n alone hoping and praying that he would at least have a final moment with her before she had to leave but only to come find out his wife crying and Y/n being held by two men of the royal guard of Ra.
The leader continue on reading, not caring that the king of Egypt was that.