chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2

Sekhmet:
"Well look who is .
The famous wonder from the Otherworld."

Y/n:
"Sekhmet what a nice surprise and as always you have an impeccable timing of showing yourself out of the blue like this."

As y/n said to her while she was trying to collect her thoughts about Osiris.
It was making y/n's head spin around and around with Osiris's sudden confusion of love and his deep desired of making you and Seth into this perfect family that he wants so badly.
Sekhmet:
"Should I congratulate you of winning his affection and love so quickly and not to mention that perhaps you will be the new Queen of Egypt ?"

Sekhmet said to Y/n
as she was slowly dancing her way around y/n in a suck all like a f****** ballerina as she was mocking y/n.
Sekhmet seems to enjoy taunting y/n as she could tell that from her losing a friend and now getting involved with business of the gods like how Osiris had finally told y/n of his true feelings.
Sekhmet:
"You know,it truly feels joyfully to see you look so pitiful as you're already entangled with Osiris."

Y/n was beginning to feel very annoyed for her remarks, not to mention Sekhmet was having too much fun when it came to you being tormented and tortured from the hands of Osiris because at some point after Osiris becomes Pharaoh of Egypt, Sekhmet was trying find ways to have make a mass with the gods for her own amusement and entertainment just to pass the time.
Y/n was made aware that she was having so much at her misery that Sekhmet just had come over to y/n's face to rubbed in her face.
Y/n:
"I'm so glad you're having so much fun but  are you here just to to waste my time or do you have something important to tell me ?"

Sekhmet smiled at you as she stopped dancing around you and came very closely to your face with an evil smile on her face as she lend forward to your ear to whisper
Sekhmet:
"I want you to say yes to Osiris's love."
Your eyes became wide as you took a step back from her.
You were very sure that she was already crazy for long time but never you did you think she would want to agree with you into helping you stop Osiris.
Because that would be too easy but then you remember that it was Sekhmet who told Seth that his son Anubis was not his real son but his brother.
She was also there too when she sneaked in and puts Osiris to sleep and then tells Seth to throw Osiris's body into the Nile River so that Isis will see him.
Y/n:
"Why ?" You asked Sekhmet with your arms cross across your chest with an annoying look on your face.
Sekhmet:
"I have decided to give you a lending hand in this plan of yours."

She sat herself down to have a talk with you.
In her opinion she wouldn't mind seeing you go against an god.
Apparently if you were broken down from all this madness between them both she would love to see Seth's and Osiris's reaction if they saw y/n all broken what a sight that will be for her.
The all might and kind king of Egypt would fell to his knees for a mere human for her if it meant she would look his way even for a brief moment.
And let's not forget that there is also the god of war Lord Seth the other brother who also in love with the same human but he would be faithful and loyal to his wife Nephthys when she wasn't.

Sekhmet:
"Y/n what do you think will happen to you if he found out you had lied to him ?"

You raised an eyebrow with an questioning look at her.

Y/n:
"I know he'll try to kill me but I'm going to make sure that Seth will find out the true about Osiris and his sick, disgusting way of Love towards him.
Even if means I'll die by his hands but I'll make sure I'll drag him down with me."

She quickly got to pit you against the pillars of the temple as she grabbed you by your throat to made you look at her yellow golden eyes as she was very close to your face.

Sekhmet:
"Listen well my love the only way for you to save Seth from the pain that Osiris has planned for him is for you to take his place instead."
You narrowed your eyes at her with anger and wondering what the hell did she mean by taking his place.