chapter one death is only the beginning

Y/N

was on her way from work to go home to read some manga she was only 23 years old and I'm still reading manga by some people reading manga is for children. But for me reading manga was like relieving stress from working long hours from the coffee shop. The pay was fair coworkers there were friendly and the manager was a 36 years old woman and she was like second mom to the coworkers there, including me. It was going good and long day from work for me but I loved every bit of it . On my way home I was thinking about the previous manga called Ennead I had wanted to finish reading at home. It was this once peaceful land of Egypt has been stained with blood under the tyrannical rule of Seth, the god of war. Horus, son of the god Isis rises to challenge the throne and put an end to the chaos and destruction.

however reading this Maga I have come to realize that Seth only became the villain because of what his brother did to him and I understand why he would want to hurt everyone around him even the humans who loved and respected him but while reading this I can't stop crying. or feeling the pain for Seth. If only there was someone to help him from Osiris then he would know he wasn't alone. But that's just for my point of view anyways while I I was making my way to the sidewalk when I noticed that the light wasn't green then a truck had hit me people around me started screaming saying call the hospital call 911 and their voices started fading and I realize I'm dying I swear I could hear a voice "Child it is time please come to me".