Chapter 11 work until your bones drop

Flashback) Last night you had Witness The High Priestess giving her word to Osiris to take care of his Forbidden Garden you made your way back to your room quietly and decided to make sure to find where he kept his flowers. So you went back to bed singing yourself to sleep waiting for what tomorrow brings.

Third point of view*

Y/N and Layla were out woking in under the hot sun in farming as well as the others in helping to gather grains, vegetables and fruits. Farmers divided their year into three seasons: Akhet, Peret, and Shemu. Peret was the season in which the land was plowed and the crops were planted. This season lasted very next month began Shemu, the season of the harvest.

This season generally last three months

This season generally last three months. however Osiris will only be away for 2 months during the two months he entrusted The High Priestess to take care of his Forbidden Garden and making sure that no one were to enter but her however the high priestess did not take in that consideration and had ordered all of the Temple worshipers into the Great Hall after the all the workers were in the fields were done harvesting everything.Y/N went on her way to gather more water to drink from the clay pot she was carrying around with her as she notice that the water was gone. Her and the others were making there way to the nile river as the they were doing the same as well however some of the other women have been quite jealous of because they felt that shoes winning the favors of Osiris Iris and Seth they grown envious and jealousy over her because no one has ever caught the attention of the major gods.

As y/n went her way to put more water in her clay pot into the river the lay next her push her around from time to time until y/n had almost fell into the river

"Oh my you really should watch were you're standing at you could fallen into the river."
One lady said as she looked at back at y/n with such distasteful eyes she was one of the jealous women who had also severed Isis the goddess, however the goddess had always wanted y/n only to have by Isis's side.
(Y/N point of view)
"Jealous women have always been in the ass!!! I mean really did they have to do that to me. I swear they are like children!!!"
Y/n said "Oh really thank you so much howeve it pains to say that is the same river that the our goddess had save me from as well. I'm sure she very shocked if she found out that I could have fallen in. But tell me this who do you think she will blame if that had happened?" Her face turn from the disgust to worry as she loved the guys Iris for all her hard work but she also feared her for those who double crossed her or betrayed her so hearing those words leaving for my lips she quickly picked up her clay from pots of water and the started walking away quickly same as the others. *Thinking in your mind* "My goodness I can't believe that they tried to do that to me well it's a good thing the goddess didn't hear that from them otherwise she wouldn't not hesitate to punish them both. I just hope that no one gossips about this but little did you know it was too late for the news of you being mistreated by the others begin with a few rumors it would reach to Iris Seth and of course Osiris.