Chapter 12 love is a foolish

2 weeks has passed since that day at the river but no god has done nothing which meant good news for you because you were already busy enough as is from waking up in the morning along with the others here at the temple.

Children of Isis we are order by the god Osiris to take of his forbidden garden and we will listen to him for his the reason why we are here to begin

Children of Isis we are order by the god Osiris to take of his forbidden garden and we will listen to him for his the reason why we are here to begin. We must show our love for him come with me now.
As she begins to led us down the hall Layla lend her head next to you and asked you "What do you about the high priestess saying that ?"
"I know what you mean we only help Isis his wife the Queen but this is completely different."
"Do you think we could get in trouble for this?"
"Let me ask her that." As we continue to walk she then lead us outside of the garden in the far back of the temple to where no one seen there was the red beautiful flowers everywhere.

" As we continue to walk she then lead us outside of the garden in the far back of the temple to where no one seen there was the red beautiful flowers everywhere

"Here we will take great care of this flowers now get to work no one will rest until every flower is being taken care for." As the high priestess said in a domestic voice as she knew this flowers were very important to Osiris but she didn't have the manpower to take care and water all the flowers. So she had to get the other women do it for her so that way if anything goes wrong she can blame on them instead of her. One by one each lady had to carry big clay pots from the river to water the plants and the others had pick out the weeds from the flowers that was growing around them while the high the priestess did nothing but nagging at us for not doing it right or for taking too long.

(In your point of view)

She has been making us work for almost 5 hours honestly as if it's not bad enough that we have to do the temple work as well as soon we done with the flowers. She wants us to take care of this Garden you know what's even worse the fact that she's not even doing it with us that is unbelievably lazy I mean come on at least you can do is get us some water or some food for us but no and on top of that some of the ladies here are already starting rumors about me they're over here saying that I'm the favor of the three major gods and Iris is favoring me over the other humans here oh and what's even worse they're saying that I could be Seth's secret lover. Come on man what the f***.
After the whole incident from the river, some other ladies push me down a flight of stairs all because I was only playing with Anubis when I was walking around the temple. it so fucking ridiculous that I didn't break any bones but still you know. I don't want to tell Iris or anyone else because I  have enough problems that I already have, like for example now that I know that where I can find the fucking red flowers I can finally start my plan now only thing that I'm more focused on is getting rid of the flowers but I'll have to do that at night so no one could see me.

But first I have to ask the high priestess question.
"Excuse me Miss you said that we have to take care of the garden because Osiris told us am I correct?"
"Yes you are no get back to work.
"I will however we are the children of Iris the goddess of magic we should be going back to the temple and learning how to heal as you were teaching us so tell me why are we wasting our time and energy here?"

"Because he is the husband of Iris so we shouldn't be respectful and show gratitude that we should respect all gods."
" I understand that in fact the harvesting from the farming and collecting fruits and vegetables will be for the festival to celebrate all the gods to show them that we are still believing in them and loving them as they are doing to us however the garden has nothing to do with. And if he finds out that we're doing this who's going to be held responsible for it.
"what do you mean by that child? I am ordering you to go back to work and for your information it does have everything to do with the festival the festival is called life everything that grows that we eat that we plant comes from Osiris he is the creation of life so we must obey."
"You're not listening to me what I mean is that we should be only focusing on the festival instead of on the garden you already have enough work as it is from trying to bring the festival together and if we do this now then there won't be a festival for us to continue."
"Child I am not trying to confuse all of you I merely saying that if all of you could show love to Osiris as much as you show to Isis then he will shell show his favor and perhaps he will reward all of us that is what I'm trying to show you to all of you now is there a problem for you?"
"No madam but it does make me question about your love is for the Isis or for Osiris?"
  You are The High Priestess of Iris goddess of magic not to Osiris god creation of life his work and her work has nothing to do with us. The goddess will be angry with us if we are trying to do something for her husband."
"Iris has nothing she has nothing she has no say in this matter. The Garden is only made for his most beloved."
But it was too late she quickly covered her mouth as if she told a deadly secret of her life. Her eyes filled with fear as she was thinking in her mind
( No no no what was thinking I was so proud that HE trusted me to keep on eye on his garden but I had forgotten that Osiris told me to never to say who was for and to never revile its reason. Now what should I do ?)
"what do you mean by that isn't Iris his wife the queen his beloved?"
The High Priestess look back at me with wide eyes she still covering her mouth as she said those words leaving from her mouth. Only then did she realize she made the biggest mistake ever in her life. The other lady from the temple looked at her with confusion of why she was so scared of what she has said.
"What the hell do you mean that is beloved is it not Iris or is it someone else tell me now or are you holding some more secrets what else are you not telling us why are we even doing this will this not anger Osiris did you even think about that."
"Hold your tongue you said enough now go back to work or you can be whipped by 10 lashes." "
"I don't care if you want to with me or punish me however you see fit, but I am warning you and all of us here if we continue to do this who do think is going to be punished and who's going to get angry is it going to be the king of Egypt or is it going to be you high priestess?"
"No I will not be angry at my sisters believe me now,
silence that is Enough from you all of you get back to work and y/n will be whipped by five lashes if you do not hold your tongue and get back to work."
"Go ahead punish me all you want but I'm just saying what everyone is thinking why are we doing this and if this is Osiris Forbidden Garden he's going to punish all of us and especially you because you lead us here when every of one here knows that no one is allowed to come here not even the gods come here."
All the others looked back at me then back to the high priestess as they were confused whether or not to go back to work or to stop but all of them have the same question in their heads as well.
*In your mind*
If I can manage to get them on my side by making a scene in front of the high priestess and saying that we shouldn't be able to do this and take no part in this will give me enough trust I could get from the woman at the temple. But first I have to get rid of the high priestess that Osiris put his trust in.