Chapter 9 mercy on me

As you were getting ready for bed someone was near your door she came in as  your back was still towards the door. She put her finger's nails on your back going downwards but  you jumped by the her sudden touch you quickly  around to see Sekhmet the god of destruction as she was smiling at you as you looked back at her with a shocked face.

"My darling you have just passed Osiris's test no one has ever pass his test before now y/n tell me do you truly hate Seth or do you love him but you are hiding your feelings from Osiris?""No its not hate nor love its called compassion and no I do...

"No its not hate nor love its called compassion and no I do not think that way with Seth because 1 he's married with a child and I had loved someone a very long time ago but he's dead back in my world."
"Oh how terrible he must meant so much to you doing he ?
Tell me then did you do everything you could in your power to save him or did you stand by to watched him die in front of you ?"
"No I didn't have the chance to because he died somewhere each far from me so no I couldn't save him thank you for reminding me."
As you looked at back at her angrily somehow you knew she was trying to make you part of our plan or whatever it was you weren't planning to allow that to happen.
"I don't know what you doing okay but let me tell you one thing I have no intentions to help you and if you get in my way I won't hesitate to tell the Iris what you're planning to use Seth to kill Osiris after Osiris is done doing something so terrible that Seth's mind will be broken behind fixing."
She looked back at with a shocking face as she walking backwards towards the door again.
"How do you know ? No one should know but me how,how who are you ?"
"Your worst nightmare so try to fuck with me but I promise you it will not end very well so try me oh don't even try to fuck with Seth because I will Ra the sun god right away Sekkmet now good night !!" As you slammed the door on her face yes you were so pissed off that she was the main reason that Seth was hurt so badly that you couldn't control your anger because you remember Ben your first love who had worked together at the cafe he would talk to you laugh with you and you even cry for him when he had died that day from he was coming back from visiting his mom. Why me why now I'm sorry Ben so sorry for being bad friend for not being there for you. I'm so sorry but worst of all I had never told you how I really felt towards you I hope you can for forgive me.

As I sat there crying my eyes out for Ben my lost first love and for Seth who will go though so many changes of his life forever

As I sat there crying my eyes out for Ben my lost first love and for Seth who will go though so many changes of his life forever. But mostly I'm so angry that Isis knew everything but she still chooses HIM. WHY!! WHY !!!
As you done crying you decided to sing yourself to sleep before you have to wake up in the morning .

( Don't judge me I think this is a good song )
As you were sing from the bottom of your heart someone each that night was only walking by the window of your room heard you were singing so well they did decided to stay to hear you finish the rest of the song as they have never heard it before but hearing it from you sounded like a goddess singing out from her heart whoever you had loved wish that they were loved that way too.