- ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n has to study for a test that she forgot about

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | none

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | mina, jihyo

══════════════════════

Y/N sighed as she got dressed in her PJ's. After a hard day of school and dance practice, she wanted nothing more than a good sleep.

Y/N sat down on her bed, looking over to her sleeping members, smiling at the sight.

Her open backpack next to her bed caught her eye. She lifted it onto her lap to close it, but a sheet poked out of it.

Y/N reached for it, wanting to lay it on the desk, in case it's something important.

She took it out and froze, when she read what it said.

History test on Wednesday the (random date)

Tomorrow was Wednesday the (random date). Y/N had completely forgotten to study.

The girl was ready to scream into her pillow out of frustration, but the groan of Dahyun made her stop - she didn't want to wake her or the other members.

Y/N got up from the bed and walked over to the desk, sitting down on the chair. She grabbed her history book and opened it.

Y/N read through a few pages, when she suddenly heard the voice of one of her unnies.

"Why are you still awake?" Mina asked softly, as she came closer to Y/N.

"I gotta study for history. I have a test tomorrow," Y/N said tiredly, "I forgot about it."

Mina smiled sadly and lifted the book, "How about we sit down in your bed? It should be more comfortable." She quietly suggested.

Y/N nodded, so they walked over to her bed and sat down.

"I hate history. Why is it even important? Everyone always says; what happened in the past, should stay in the past. We gotta focus on the future." The younger girl said, leaning her head against Mina's shoulder.

The japanese woman chuckled softly, "What about this," She began, "I'll read whatever you need to know, while you just listen."

"Okay." Y/N said, so Mina turned on the small, dimmed light on the nightstand and started reading.

Jihyo, who wanted to get herself a glass of water, noticed the light and frowned. Why would one of the members be awake at this time?

The leader walked over to the open door and peeked through the gap.

She sighed in worry, when she saw that Y/N was sitting on her bed. Looks like she didn't see Mina, yet.

"Y/N-ssi, why are you still up?" She asked, which caused both - Mina and Y/N - to look at her.

"Mina unnie is helping me study." Y/N explained.

"You should study at daytime." Jihyo said, entering the room quietly.

"I have a test tomorrow, that I forgot about." Y/N pointed towards the small sheet of paper.

Jihyo read it and her frown deepend.

"Okay, come here. We'll help you study and you'll go to bed as soon as possible." She said, sitting down next to Y/N, leaving her in between the older members.

Mina continued reading, while Jihyo explained stuff that Y/N didn't understand.

Y/N's head was resting on Mina's shoulder again. The soft voices of both of her members and the circles that Jihyo was tracing on her hand, didn't help her tired self.

She felt her already heavy eyes, get even heavier, until they eventually closed.

"Did you understand everything?" Jihyo asked, once Mina was done reading the page.

They didn't receive an answer, so both of them looked down, only to see the maknae asleep.

"Let's lay her down. It wouldn't help waking her up for the studying." Jihyo said.

Mina agreed and gently lowered Y/N's head on the pillow, before covering her body with a blanket. She laid the stuffed panda that the girl slept with next to her and they watched as Y/N cuddled up to it.

"Y/N's smart, she won't fail this test. If she does, I'm sure it won't affect her grade. It says that it's just a small test on the paper." Jihyo whispered, as her and Mina got up.

Mina put the history book in Y/N's backpack and they left the room, closing the door afterwards.

"She's gotta learn not to forget stuff." Mina said, which caused both of them to chuckle.

"That kid is gonna be the death of me," Jihyo added, while they walked towards their own rooms, "Sleep good, Minari."

"You too, unnie." Mina said, entering her room, while Jihyo entered hers.

Y/N stayed sound asleep in her bed, dreaming about getting an A in the history test and her members being proud of her.