- sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n tells a story about a scar she has

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | y/n's a dumb shit lol

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Ever since Y/N had joined TWICE, fans were wondering how Y/N got the small scar on the corner of her eye

Her members were also quite curious, because Y/N never told them the story.

When TWICE was on a live radio show, the host read a few comments that ONCE were typing at lightning speed.

"no.sana.no.life826 asks, 'y/n/n, how did you get the scar next to your eye'." The host read out loud before looking at Y/N, whose head hung low out of embarrassment.

"Actually, we're curious, too. You've never told us the story." Chaeyoung said, looking over to Y/N.

"She never told you how she got it?" The host asked, shocked, earning 'no's from the girls, "But you've know each other for years."

"It's because it's an embarrassing story. That's why I never told it." Y/N said, looking up with red cheeks.

"What happened?" The host asked, putting his chin on his palm, while looking at the idol, smiling amusingly.

Y/N sighed, but couldn't help but smile, "When I was a kid, like 9 or 10 years old, my mom and dad let me stay home for the first time ever." She started.

"But you are still a kid." Nayeon said, interrupting the maknae, before pinching her cheek like a grandma would.

"Shh." The other members said, which made Nayeon put her hands up in defense.

"So, like, I stayed at home, when all of the sudden the light turned of. Firstly, I screamed, cause I was scared that there would be some ghosts around and I tried to turn the light back on. When that didn't work, I somehow got to conclusion that the light bulb must be broken." Y/N said, before she hid her face behind her hands.

"Go on." The hosts said, pointing his pen at Y/N.

The girl looked up again, "I got a new light bulb and stood on the glass table, thinking that it would be a good idea, because I was too lazy to get a chair, and I started changing the light bulb. Suddenly, I heard a quiet crack from somewhere, but shrugged it off and a second later, I was laying on the floor, the table, broken, under me." Y/N said.

"That's how you got the scar?" Jeongyeon asked, trying to hold her laugh.

Y/N pursed her lips before looking at her and nodding, "Yeah."

The other members tried to hold their laughs, but Y/N could clearly see that they found the whole situation funny.

"It's fine, you can laugh. My parents also thought it was funny. But they did give me a week of house arrest, because I broke the table." Y/N said, which made all of her members break out in laughter.

"You got lucky that the glass didn't get into your eyes, though." Jihyo reasoned, her 'mom side' showing.

"Yeah, the doctor said if it would've been an inch or so closer to my eye, I could've lost it." Y/N said.

"Well, luckily that didn't happen." The host said, while Jihyo and Y/N hugged.

══════════════════════

Ik it's very short and I said I wouldn't update today, but this was stuck in my head the whole day lol

Tomorrow I won't update tho XD

(Also thx for 25k reads btw<3)