- ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴜs

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n gets bullied in school and not to worry her members, she didn't tell them.

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | bullying

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Going to school and being an idol isn't easy. Y/N had to learn it the hard way.

When Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were still in school with her, they would always help her out with some mean girls.

After they graduated though, Y/N was alone. She had a good friend, but she would always back off when the bullies would come close to Y/N and after that she'd apologize that she didn't do anything.

Y/N didn't blame her of course, she understood that.

There were three girls that bullied her. They always talked about how bad of an idol Y/N was, or going even farther with insulting her member (which brings Y/N over the edge cause that's just a no-go).

"Look who it is, girls. Got the wannabe idol here." The 'leader' of the bullies said, as they came up to Y/N.

"At least I am something compared to you." Y/N mumbled.

"What did you say?" The bully said, shoving her against the lockers.

"You heard me right. Look, I've got no clue what you want from me, but I'm starting to think that you're jealous." Y/N fought back.

She could see the bully's face getting red. Probably out of embarrassment, she thought.

"You don't have right to talk to me like that!" The bully yelled as her two friends stood behind her.

"I can talk to you however I want." Y/N told her. The bully glared at Y/N and raised her hand, slapping the idol's right cheek.

Y/N's friend watched from a few meters away, worry displayed all over her face.

"What is going on here?" A teacher asked, walking past the students who watched.

The bully quickly let Y/N go, "Nothing, teacher. Y/N just tripped." She lied.

The teacher raised her eyebrow, but let it go, "Alright. Go to class, everyone. Classes will start soon."

The students scurried off, as Y/N and the group of bullies still stood at the lockers.

"You got lucky today, nerd." The 'leader' said before she grabbed her friends' hands, leaving.

"Are you okay?" Y/N's friend asked, coming closer to Y/N.

"Fine. Don't worry." Y/N told her.

---

Later, when classes ended, Y/N waited for her friend in front of the school. But instead of her friend, the bullies walked up to her.

"The loser's waiting for her friend, huh?" The 'leader' said, laughing with her friends.

"What do you want from me?" Y/N asked annoyed.

"We...," The bully motioned from her to Y/N, "got something to discuss."

"Hurry up, then. I've got practice." Y/N said.

Y/N heard the bullies laugh again, the next thing she felt was a sharp pain on her head and then black.

Since most of the students already left the school, nobody really noticed the situation.