- ʙᴀᴅ ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | twice doesn't trust y/n's new high school friends

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | smoking, mentions of alcohol

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✕

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 |✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Y/N was always a good kid. She never did anything bad, had perfect grades and a fair amount of friends.

When some new kids joined the school, they immediately talked to Y/N on their first day. Now, Y/N wasn't that dumb. She new that those kids were only interested because she was an idol.

But somehow they managed to convince her to join their little group and that's when everything started going down hill.

It started with Y/N skipping school, to hang out with those kids, which also caused her grades to drop.

One day, Jihyo had gotten an email from Y/N's teacher that said that Y/N wasn't in school for three days in a row and she wanted to know where she was.

Jihyo was kinda assigned as Y/N's caretaker, since the maknae's parents didn't live in South Korea.

To say that Jihyo was furious, was an understatement.

When Y/N got back to the dorm, the day that the leader got the mail, she knew she was screwed.

"Where were you?" Jihyo asked, looking at Y/N sternly, her arms crossed over her chest.

"At school." Y/N lied. She was a pretty good liar, but never really used that advantage, because she had nothing to lie about until now.

"School?" Jihyo scoffed, "Then tell me why I got an email from your teacher, telling me that you haven't been in school for three days now."

Y/N froze, "It must've been a mistake. It was probably meant for another student." She said, gulping silently.

Jihyo chuckled, "A mistake, yeah? Then how come your teacher mentioned your name multiple times? That wouldn't have been a mistake."

Y/N knew that she had messed up. Somehow, she got away with being banned from her phone for two weeks and being grounded for three.

"I better not get another email, or you'll be in real trouble, young lady." Jihyo said, pointing her finger at Y/N. The said girl cringed at the name and nodded her head.

Three weeks later, Y/N was able to go outside again and she had met up with her friends, explaining why she couldn't skip school with them anymore.

"Don't worry about it," One of them said, playfully punching Y/N's shoulder, "Here, you want one?" He asked, taking out a pack of cigarettes.

Y/N smiled a tiny bit, "No, thanks. I've got a reputation to keep up. Can't get caught with this." She told them.

The boy shrugged, "Whatever you say." And lit up a cigarette, taking a puff from it.

She started going out with her friends more & more (see what I did here) and TWICE was getting a bit curious.

"Who are you meeting up with? You've been going out a lot lately." Momo pointed out, when she saw Y/N put on her shoes.

"Some friends from school." Y/N told her, smiling at her before grabbing her keys and leaving with a 'bye'.

"I really wanna meet those friends. See why Y/N's so interested in them." Nayeon said. Momo looked at her nodded.