- ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | jeongyeon catches y/n self harming

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | self harm (cutting), blood, a razor blade

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✕

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | jeongyeon

══════════════════════

Y/N should've thought before doing it. She should've thought about at least locking the door to her room before picking up a blade.

But mistakes were made and the secret is out.

"Y/N/N, why?" Jeongyeon quietly asked, as she held a towel against the bloody cuts.

The younger girl looked down at her lap, ashamed, and shrugged, while mumbling an 'I don't know'.

"You know I'll have to tell the members about this. Along with the managers and probably also JYP." Jeongyeon told her before she folded the towel over and held it against the maknae's wrist.

Y/N panicked, "No, y-you can't tell the others. Especially not JYP. He'll kick me out." She rambled.

"Hey, look at me, Y/N," The older woman said, gently grasping Y/N's chin, "The others won't judge you, you know that. And JYP won't kick you out. We all know he's got a soft spot for you, hm?"

Y/N nodded before staring at her lap again. Jeongyeon sighed and gently took her arm again, cleaning the cuts carefully.

Ten minutes later, Y/N sat on the bed, arms bandaged up, a frown on her face.

Jeongyeon came back from the bathroom where she had put the first aid kid and flushed the razor blade down the toilet.

She kneeled down in front of the youngest and took her hands.

"Look at me," She softly said, "Everything will be okay, alright? We'll take care of whatever has caused you to do this. You don't have to tell me now and you don't have to tell me in the next week, if you don't want to. Just know that you can talk to me or any of the girls at any time, okay? We're here for you."

Y/N nodded again as the older girl let go of her hands after squeezing them. Jeongyeon stood up and silently left the room.

Y/N leaned back, laying down in her bed. She thought about the words that Jeongyeon told her while putting one of her bandaged arms over her eyes.

She could tell her members, they would find out eventually, right? But what if they'll judge her?

"Hey, sorry to disturb you, but we'll have dinner soon." Jeongyeon said after knocking on the door and opening it. Y/N hummed.

"You okay?" The older one asked.

"Yeah, just thinking." Y/N told her.

"Alright, well, just come to the kitchen in about five minutes and don't forget to throw on a hoodie." Jeongyeon told her, which made Y/N nod. Jeongyeon pursed her lips and closed the door, leaving again.

Y/N got up with a groan and picked out a hoodie from the closet.

For now, she'd just forget about this situation and try to be as happy as possible.

Maybe, just maybe, she'd tell the others tomorrow.

══════════════════════

Hey there, this is bad and short and I apologize, but I'm still a bit sick (not trying to use it as an excuse) my writings just been very sloppy recently, BUT I am getting better (I hope lol) btw sry for grammer mistakes

Also congrats to Argentina for winning the world cup ig