- ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | a late night vlive with y/n being soft for mina

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | none

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | mina

══════════════════════

Y/N sat on her bed, right next to Mina, her phone leaning against a small vase, while Mina was reading the comments.

The both of them had decided to do a VLive. It was a little after midnight and they both couldn't sleep, so they decided to talk with the fans.

While Mina was reading the comments and telling ONCE about the day, Y/N zoned out. She played with Mina's fingers and listened to her soft, comforting voice.

Mina didn't seem to mind that Y/N was playing with her fingers, but she did get a bit worried when the younger girl didn't say anything the whole time.

"You okay?" She asked, softly nudging Y/N's side.

The said girl looked up at her and nodded, taking in her beautiful appearance.

"ONCE, Mina unnie is really pretty today, isn't she?" Y/N said all of a sudden.

"Yah, what's up with that?" Mina asked, her cheeks coated red. She gently punched Y/N's shoulder and hid her red face.

"I mean, she's always pretty, but today - right now, she's especially beautiful." The maknae said, looking down at her hands, still playing with Mina's fingers.

"Please excuse Y/N, she's being weird right now." Mina said, as her blush slowly faded away.

Y/N laid her head on the older girl's shoulder, still listening to her voice.

She finished talking and leaned her head on Y/N's, reading a few comments.

they look like gfs ngl

they're so cuteeeee

im soft for them

"Y/N-ssi, you've been quiet this whole time, say something." Mina said, taking her hand from the maknae's.

Y/N shook her head and let out a yawn, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Tired?" Mina asked teasingly with a smile.

"Yeah," Y/N nodded, "but I can stay awake for a few more minutes."

"If you're tired, you should go to sleep." Mina said, slightly concerned, "I can turn the live off, if you want."

"No, no, it's fine. Really." The smaller girl told her, tiredly smiling up at her, before leaning her head back on her shoulder.

Mina wrapped her arm around Y/N and leaned against the wall behind the both of them. She started tracing shapes on Y/N's arm, unknowingly making her even more tired.

Y/N tried to stay awake, but her heavy eyes wouldn't let her and closed completely, while her group mate continued talking to the fans.

is yn asleep?

aww cute

yn looks like a koala by the way shes clinging to mina

Mina took notice of the comment and looked down, seeing that the younger girl had indeed fallen asleep.

"ONCE, I'm going to end this live here. As you can see, Y/N/N's pretty tired and she needs her sleep." Mina explained, "I hope you enjoyed this small late night talk and have a good night. We love you." She blew a kiss to the camera and turned the live off.

Mina gently laid Y/N down in her bed, before covering her with the blanket and putting the phone on the charger.

"Stay." Y/N mumbled, holding Mina's arm, when she tried to get up.

"You sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable in any way." Mina quietly whispered back.

"I've known you for years. You could never make me uncomfortable." Y/N said, tugging at the older woman's sleeve.

Mina smiled, "Okay, but wait a second. I gotta get dressed in my PJ's."

Y/N let the sleeve go and Mina went to change into her PJ's, before coming back.

She laid down next to the maknae, who immediately put her arms around the penguin, hugging her tightly.

"You gotta let go a bit, or I might die because of the lack of air." Mina joked, so Y/N loosened her grip a bit.

Mina put her arms around Y/N, hugging the younger girl back, which made her fall back asleep instantly.

She smiled when she heard tiny snores coming from the girl, so she closed her eyes and joined her in the land of dreams.

══════════════════════

Just a cute Mina fluff cuz I'm soft for her (didn't proof read it again so sry for some mistakes)