- ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n wins an award and lowkey feels bad [pretend gashina is y/n's song lol]

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | bad writing cuz I don't know how award shows work lol

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Around 8 months ago, at the beginning of the year, Y/N released her song '가시나' (Gashina). In only two weeks, it got over 400 million views, making it one of the only songs to reach this amount of views that quickly (idk if that's true but pretend).

TWICE was very supportive, when Y/N released her song. They loved the music video and the lyrics and Y/N couldn't be happier over their support.

With good songs, of course, also came awards and wins.

Now, at the MAMA's, Y/N was sitting with her members at their table, listening to the hosts as they called up different artists for their awards.

When it came to the category Song of the Year, a lot of artists were nominated, including BTS with 'Butter', Rosé with 'On the Ground', Red Velvet with 'Queendom', TWICE with 'Alcohol-Free' and a lot more. Y/N was also nominated with 'Gashina'.

Y/N looked over at her members, when she saw that both, her song and her groups song, were nominated.

"I'm gonna feel so bad." She said.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"What if I win?" Y/N asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"We're gonna be happy for you. Don't be sad if you win." Jihyo assured, laughing at Y/N's statement.

"...and the award for Song of the Year goes to..." The host said, as he opened the envelope before looking at the card, a happy smile spreading on his face, "Y/N with Gashina!"

Y/N covered her face with her hands, as the arena started to cheer for her.

She couldn't help but let a few tears fall. Not only because of the support form her fans, that caused her to win this award, but also.... because she felt bad.

"Go get your award." Nayeon said, giving Y/N a little push.

Y/N stood up, giving small smiles to a few artists on the way to the stage.

She walked up the stairs, careful not to trip and bowed to the hosts before taking the award and walking over to the mic.

"I'm so proud." Jihyo said, smiling at Y/N like a proud mother would.

"She deserves it." Jeongyeon added, while TWICE continued to cheer for their makane loudly.

"We love you!" Dahyun yelled, which made Y/N cover her face in embarrassment.

Jeongyeon pulled Dahyun back on the seat as Y/N started her speech.

"....of course I also wanna thank my members for the support and love they've been giving me and I'm sorry that we didn't win the award as a group." She said, finishing the speech.

The arena cheered again as Y/N walked back to TWICE's table, the award in her hands.

Sana, Momo, Nayeon and Chaeyoung were the first one's to stand up and give Y/N a big hug. The rest of TWICE quickly stood up, and hugged her too, forming a big group hug with Y/N (basically suffocating) in the middle.

"You did so well up there." Mina said, knowing that Y/N always got a bit of anxiety when speaking on stage.

"You guys embarrassed me." Y/N whined, as they split up and sat back down.

"We only showed you some love." Nayeon corrected, sitting down next to her.

Y/N pouted and set the award on the table.

"Don't you dare say that you feel bad. You deserve this award. You've written an amazing song and got some well-deserved love for it." Jeongyeon said, when she saw that the younger girl was about to say something.

"She's right." Tzuyu shrugged, not really showing like she cared, anyways (but she secretly did and was very proud).

"Later, when we get home, we'll at least have a reason to celebrate." Chaeyoung said.

"JYP won't let us." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"He doesn't have to know." Nayeon shrugged before they all focused back on the stage.

Later, after the award show, the girls were at the dorm. Alcoholic drinks standing on the kitchen counter and dinner table, while they drunkenly danced around, filming a VLive.

"Thank you, ONCE!!!" Jihyo's drunk ass yelled, holding up a soju shot before downing it.

Y/N sat in the corner, a glass of apple juice in her hand since she was still underage and couldn't drink. Mina sat next to her, they both watched their members continuing to dance around.

"JYP will definitely know...." Y/N sighed, taking another sip from her glass.

Mina chuckled quietly, "He definitely will." She said before she turned to the younger girl.

"You know, we're really proud of you." She added, smiling.

Y/N bit her lower lip, hiding her smile, "Thanks." She mumbled shyly, leaning into Mina's side.

The penguin gently put an arm around her, "We love you."

══════════════════════

Hey, guys. It's been some time, huh? I started this one yesterday, but wanted to finish it today, so here y'all have it.

Also, I didn't proofread this one so it probably has some mistakes.