- ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n's on her period and she's an emotional mess

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | period lol, blood obviously

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Y/N woke up early in the morning due to pain in her lower abdomen. She ignored it at first and tried to go back to sleep, but the pain kept her awake.

She removed the blanket from herself and was met with a small spot of blood. Y/N tensed up at the realization.

It was that time of the month.

The young girl quickly got up, tangling herself up in the blanket on accident, before going to the bathroom.

The chaos caused one of her two roommates to wake up. Jeongyeon groaned, when she heard a door slam shut and decided to get up to check it out.

When she got up, she instinctively looked over to Y/N's bed, only to see the girl gone.

When she saw the small spot of blood on the sheets, she puzzled everything together.

Y/N was on her period, went to the bathroom to clean herself up and is now probably feeling guilty about the dirty sheets.

"Y/N/N?" The second eldest member said, lightly knocking on the bathroom door.

"Hm?" She heard the teen hum.

"Are you on your period, honey?" Jeongyeon softly asked, knowing how emotional Y/N could get.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about the sheets." The said girl said, clearly embarrassed.

"Hey, don't worry about that. We can always clean them." Jeongyeon assured, "How about this, when you're done in the bathroom, you'll change the sheets, while I run you a hot bath."

Y/N perked up at the suggestion, "Okay."

"I'll wait in our room." Jeongyeon said, before leaving to go back to their room.

"Everything okay?" Momo asked, when the older woman had entered the room again.

"Y/N's on her period." Jeongyeon shorty said.

"No." Momo pouted, "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, just feeling a bit guilty." Jeongyeon told her, as she sat down on her bed and leaned against the wall.

"Should I make her some breakfast?" Momo asked.

"Sure, but remember that Y/N sometimes gets weird cravings when it's that time." Jeongyeon said, chuckling when she remembered a time when Y/N desperately wanted to eat a pickle dipped in Nutella.

"I'll make some pancakes and if she doesn't want them, I'll just eat them." Momo shrugged, getting up, while running her hand through her hair.

Jeongyeon waited a few more minutes and Y/N finally came back.

"Does it hurt?" She asked, getting up, before gently putting her hand on Y/N's stomach.