- sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏsɪs

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n experiences sleep paralysis for the first time. will one of the members notice?

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | sleep paralysis, [almost] being strangled, a creepy monster [gif included]

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | momo, jeongyeon

══════════════════════

A good night sleep is all Y/N wanted. She went to bed a few hours ago, not thinking that she'd wake up with a monster in the corner of the room.

The monster-like thing came closer to her, as she desperately tried to scream, or move. But she couldn't.

The thing stopped at the end of the girl's bed and leaned closer to her, one hand stretched out towards her.

She could hear quiet, but heavy breathing coming from somewhere. Her skin was feeling like there were bugs, or worms crawling around.

Y/N wanted to move away from the thing, but she couldn't. Its hand came closer to her neck, like it was about to strangle her, but before it could, she woke up.

-----

A few minutes ago

Momo woke up in the middle of the night. She was thirsty and when she saw that there wasn't any water in the room, she sighed.

Her roommate's, Y/N and Jeongyeon, were still asleep.

When Momo got up from the bed, she noticed that Y/N was acting...weird.

She heard quiet whispers coming from her and her eyes were twitching. She couldn't understand what Y/N was saying- or whispering, but she knew that something was going on.

"Momoring? What are you doing awake?" She heard the tired voice of Jeongyeon said.

"Y/N's being weird." Momo said, looking at the older member.

"You know she's talking in her sleep. That's nothing knew." Jeongyeon said.

"I know, but she's whispering stuff and her eyes are twitching. That never happens." Momo said, which caused Jeongyeon to get up.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, before looking at Y/N.

She saw that her eyes were indeed twitching. Her fingers were moving slightly and she was also breathing heavily, while whispering stuff.

Jeongyeon decided to try to wake her up, thinking that the girl might be having a nightmare.

"Y/N, hey, wake up. You're having a nightmare." She said, before touching the younger's shoulder.

She started to lightly shake her, continuing telling her to wake up.

Momo stood behind Jeongyeon, glancing over the older's shoulder with a concerned look.

Y/N eventually woke up with a gasp. She looked around frantically, hoping the monster wasn't in sight.

"Hey, you're okay. You're okay. Everything's okay, Y/N/N." Jeongyeon comforted, carefully hugging the latter.

Momo went to the kitchen without saying anything. She grabbed two glasses of water and handed one to Jeongyeon, when she came back.

"Here, drink a bit of water." Jeongyeon said, lifting the glass to the youngest's mouth.

Y/N took a few sips, still calming down from the experience.

"What happened?" Momo asked concerned, drinking her own water.

"I...I woke up in the middle of the night and saw some kind of monster in the corner of the room," Y/N pointed towards the corner next to the door, "That thing was coming closer to me. It felt like bugs were crawling around my body and I could hear someone's heavy breathing. I couldn't move or say anything and the thing kept coming closer to me. When it was standing at the end of the bed," She nodded to the said place, "it reached its hand over to me, like it was going to strangle me. And then I woke up." The girl explained.

"It was probably just a nightmare." Momo shrugged.

"No, I've heard of this before," Jeongyeon said, "It's called sleep para...paralys.... something like that. It's when you think you wake up in the night and see some monster or demon that isn't actually there."

"Is it dangerous?" Y/N asked worriedly.

"I don't think so." Jeongyeon shook her head.

"We should tell Jihyo about this." Momo said, looking at both of her roommate's.

"Don't tell unnie. She'll be concerned and will act dramatic about this. I'm sure it was just a one time thing." Y/N said. JeongMo looked at each other.

"Okay, but if it happens again, we're telling her." Jeongyeon said, which caused Y/N to nod.

"Can I sleep in one of you guys' bed?" Y/N added, looking down shyly.

"Come on. Let's all sleep in Momo's bed. Her's is the biggest." Jeongyeon said, looking at Momo, who nodded at the idea.

They laid down in the Japanese's bed, with Y/N in the middle, and covered themselves with two blankets.

"Well be here if that sleep thing happens again." Momo said, looking at Y/N with a smile.

"Thank you." The maknae said, cuddling up to both of them.

"Sleep well. We love you." Jeongyeon said, kissing Y/N's head softly. Momo followed her action, before both of them put their arms around their youngest, which made her fall into a deep, comfortable sleep.

(Guess who found the three the next morning and decided to tease them about their little cuddle session.)