- ғᴇᴀʀ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n has a fear that twice didn't know about...

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | spiders, also y/n gets hit on the head lol

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 |

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 |

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

The day started normally. The girls got up in the morning, ate breakfast on their way to JYPE, had dance practice and vocal training for hours and late in the evening, they got home.

When Y/N entered her room (that was actually a big broom closet, but she insisted on sleeping there, because Momo snores), she immediately dropped down on her bed with a groan.

Y/N closed her eyes and took a deep breath, when she suddenly felt as if someone was watching her.

She opened her eyes again, and looked around confused, before her eyes fell onto a spider that was just casually looking towards her, while chilling on the side of Y/N's bed.

Y/N couldn't help it and screamed as she jumped up. She ran into the corner of the room, as far away from the spider as she could.

"What happened? I heard a scream?" Jeongyeon said, slightly out of breath.

"Spider." Y/N said, not leaving the animal out of her eyes, in case it decides to go somewhere else.

"A spider?" Nayeon asked, also appearing in the hallway, along with DaChaeTzu.

"Over there." Y/N said, looking back at the spider, quickly noticing that it was gone, "It's gone!"

Chaeyoung and Dahyun laughed at Y/N's behavior, but tried not making it too obvious (in which they failed terribly).

"I got a shoe." Momo said, appearing behind them with a shoe in her hand.

"Well, that won't be necessary, except, of course, if you wanna give Y/N a concussion." Jeongyeon said sarcastically, nodding towards the spider that was hanging above Y/N's head.

"I-Is it there?" Y/N gulped, not daring to look up.

"Yeah." Tzuyu said boldly, while the maknae panicked on the spot.

"Just-Just hit it. I don't care if I get a concussion." Y/N said, looking over to Momo, who still held the shoe.

"I'll do it, gladly." Nayeon said, grabbing the shoe, and raising her eyebrows at Y/N, who nodded.

The eldest held the shoe high up, as the others watched in anticipation.

Nayeon smacked the shoe on Y/N's head, completely missing the spider, while the echo rang through the dorm.

"It escaped!" Momo said, pointing towards the small animal that quickly scurried off.

"What, in the name of Jisoo's, is happening here?" Jihyo asked, looking at the situation.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung still stood in the hallway, dying from laughter at this point, while Momo and Jeongyeon frowned at Y/N, who held her head and Nayeon threw the shoe back on the ground.

"Did you smack her with a shoe?" Mina asked quietly.

===============

"....and that's how I got this bruise." Y/N said, finishing the explanation to the bruise on her head, that was covered with an ice pack.

"Who came up with this idea? Because someone is still getting punished." Jihyo said, looking around the room, that went quiet real quick.

"Don't look at me like that." Nayeon said, staring back at Sana, who looked at her, not blinking once.

"It was your idea, wasn't it?" Jihyo asked the eldest.

"It wasn't!" Nayeon denied.

"It was actually me, ONCE, but don't tell Jihyo that." Jeongyeon whispered to the VLive, while the others still blamed Nayeon.

══════════════════════

Got this idea in math class while a classmate of mine literally screamed around because of a spider lmao

Also I got a chapter out, way quicker than I thought, so thank math class I guess lol