- ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | the hate comments, the bullying, the stress and the pressure is making y/n tired.

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | SUICIDE ATTEMPT, SELF HARM, hate comments [don't read if it triggers you!!]

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✕

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice, jennie [blackpink]

══════════════════════

Self harm - cutting, specifically - has been a part of Y/N's life for years now.

Her members, of course, knew that she had a past with it.

When they found out, Jihyo had constantly checked on Y/N and looked for any new cuts or scars.

She did that for around a year, and was convinced that Y/N wasn't hurting herself anymore.

She wasn't, but now everything was going downhill again. Her bullies at school won't leave her alone, the stress for the comeback is high and the thing that makes her feel like killing herself the most; the hate comments.

People commented negative things about her everytime they (TWICE) did a VLive, were on a concert, or a fan meet, or when she (Y/N) was just recognized in public.

Kill yourself! You're useless!

Why are you even in twice?

That fat cow should just disappear once and for all.

Here they are again. A simple VLive and those are only a tiny part of the comment section.

Y/N tried to act like it didn't bother her. She did great for the last few months, but everyone has a breaking point.

"Why are you guys making comments like these about me? What have I done to you?" She asked, looking at the camera, with tears streaming down her face as if it's a waterfall.

"You guys make comments about me everyday. Do you think I'm some kind of robot and don't have feelings?" She asked again.

There were more comments flooding the comments section and Y/N was glad to see something else than hate.

But that didn't last very long. The idol saw more and more hate comments directed towards her.

"I hurt myself, to relief the pain that some of you guys are causing me. But then, as soon as I go back to making a VLive, or go out, you guys start throwing hate at me again." Y/N said, her voice breaking.

"Just please tell me, what do I have to do to please you guys and stop the hate?" She asked, as she cried.

She saw some positive comments, but her eyes were directed to the bad ones.

Kill urself.

Leave twice.

Shes probably doing this for attention.

Y/N wiped her tears away with the sleeve of her hoodie, "I'm sorry that I couldn't fulfill you guys' wish of being a perfect human." She said. There was a pause, before she suddenly turned the VLive off, having enough of everything.

Y/N immediately stood up and went to the bathroom. Good thing the dorm was empty. The girls had planned on taking a day off, but the maknae said that she wasn't feeling well, so she stayed at the dorm, giving her a perfect opportunity to do something that she probably wouldn't regret.