- ᴠɪʀᴀʟ ʏ/ɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ

𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 | more viral y/n moments, but this time they went viral for bad reasons

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 | injuries, passing out, breaking a bone, falling from a (kinda) high distance, a small explosion

𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 | ✕

𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 | ✓

𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚕/𝚜 | twice

============================

1. passing out on stage

Y/N had been insecure of her body for most of her life. And living with eight goddesses and one god (guess who), didn't really help her with the insecurities.

She also often got comments because of her appearance, which lead to her practicing more and eating less.

The members didn't seem to notice that she was loosing weight at quite a fast rate. Probably because Y/N wore baggy clothes as often as she could.

The stress from touring also caused Y/N not to get enough sleep, which made her feel drowsy during a few performances.

She knew that she had maybe taken it a bit too far, when she started seeing dark spots appear in her vision, at the end of Dance The Night Away.

There were more dark spots clouding her vision. They became bigger and bigger and eventually, Y/N wasn't able to see anything else.

She felt herself swaying and tried to hold onto Nayeon, who stood behind her. Y/N grabbed the eldest's shirt, hoping that the lightheadedness and dizziness would go away, but it didn't.

Her legs gave out and she fell to the side, luckily having Nayeon to catch her.

The other members quickly noticed what had happened and build a circle around their maknae, while a pair of medics ran from backstage to take care of the idol.

When Y/N got carried away, the members explained how Y/N wasn't able to join the concert again.

Unluckily for JYP though, he got a lot of comments, saying that he shouldn't overwork his idols and give them more time off.

~~~~~~

2. broken stage

During rehearsals, Y/N played around with Chaeyoung and Dahyun as much as she could.

This included: saying random things into the mics, messing around with the crew a bit and running on the stage.

One time, while they were running, Chaeyoung felt the part of the stage beneath her shake a bit, which caused her to stop instantly.

"Did you feel that?" She asked, looking up at Dahyun and Y/N, who both nodded.

"Let's tell the others." Dahyun suggested, so the three went to search the others and told them about the stage problem.

"Let's try to just somehow avoid that part of the stage as much as possible. When you dance on it, be careful." Jihyo told them all, mad at the staff and organizers about how they could mess this up.

During the concert, as Jihyo said, the girls tried to dance as careful as they could on that part of the stage.

Though, Y/N wasn't so lucky. She felt the stage under her shake again and before she could notice anything else, she felt herself falling at least 8 feet deep.

She landed on her wrist and felt it snap, while she felt a sharp pain.

The other members halted their movemens when they heard something drop. They wouldn't dare to move, scared that they'd cause a chain reaction and the whole stage would collapse.

But when Jeongyeon saw that Y/N was missing, she didn't dare to waste another second and rushed to the hole, where she saw Y/N clutching her arm, tears streaming down her face.

The other members saw that the stage was fine while Jeongyeon ran on it, so they followed her.

They called some staff guys, telling them to hurry up and help Y/N.

Luckily, it was only a broken wrist and nothing more. But it was still a broken bone, so Y/N wasn't able to attend the next few concerts.

~~~~~~

3. firework machines

Y/N was always deathly afraid of loud noises (explosions, fireworks, balloons popping...), so always when the fireworks went off, she covered her ears, often having another member to tell her assuring words during that time.

But when you have a lot of fun, you tend to forget about stuff. And so did Y/N.

She sat down on the edge of the stage, trying to talk with ONCE as best as possible, while her members continued singing.

Unbeknownst to Y/N, she sat down right next to a firework machine. One that was broken.

While she talked with ONCE, nobody expected the machine to suddenly explode. Even though it wasn't a big explosion, it was enough for Y/N to let out a loud scream (luckily not into the mic) and jump back.

The firework machine was smoking as Y/N's whole body felt like it was on fire.

Jihyo was the first one to run to Y/N, a look of horror on her face, while she tried to comfort Y/N as much as possible, also trying to help her with the pain.

Y/N covered her face as Momo tried to get her to move her hands aside to see the damage.

Sana called for a medic, who quickly arrived and took care of Y/N backstage.

She ended up with a few small burns on the right side of her jaw, her right leg and her right arm, since the machine was on her right side.

This incident would only worsen her fear with loud noises and everytime, from that moment on, when she heard something loud, she couldn't help but flinch heavily and jump back.

══════════════════════

Idk what to write here so I just hope u enjoyed it (also not proof read again, I'm too lazy lol)