• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ]

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n is on a break from her idol life, back at her home town. But she has a secret that no one knows...

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | teen abuse (by father), mentions of not eating properly, bruises and wounds, blood, mentions of dead family members [brother and mom]

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 |

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 |

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Y/N sat on her bed, while she looked straight at the wall. The bird singing from outside had died down, because it was already getting dark.

Y/N continued staring at the wall, wincing when a tear, that had dropped from her eye, landed on a fresh bruise on her arm.

Y/N glanced down, the scenario from minutes ago, entering her thoughts.

"You should know better than that!" Her angry father yelled, as he slammed a vase against the wall.

Y/N stayed silent and looked down, not wanting to face her father's disappointed and angry eyes.

"Look at me when I talk to you." The man said, walking over to his daughter. He took her chin and roughly pulled it upwards.

"You could have been so much better than this. You could even be better than your brother." He said.

Of course he was gonna compare get with her brother. Her dead brother.

"Don't mention him." Y/N said.

"You think that you can tell me what to do?" He angrily asked, before he shoved Y/N against the wall behind her.

"Go upstairs, I don't want to see you again." He said, before he left the living room, not caring about the broken shards on the floor.

Y/N stood up. She grabbed a first-aid kit and opened it. The girl cleaned her wounds, wincing every now and then.

She dropped the bandage that she was about to wrap herself up with, when her phone rang.

Y/N glanced over to it.

Mom Jihyo🙏🏻💕

Y/N sighed and reached over. She picked up the device, and held it against her ear, as her leader started talking.

"Y/N/N, how are you?" The cheerful and loud voice of Park Jihyo was heard.

"I'm good, unnie." Y/N answered, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.

"Are you eating and sleeping well?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, don't worry." Lie.

"How about your dad? Is he okay? Is he treating you good?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, he's treating me good." Lie.

"One more weeks and we can see you again. You know, Dahyun is really missing you. She says it's because she wants to pull pranks on you again."

Y/N smiled, she missed her members, too, "Does she?"

"Yeah. Here, you wanna talk to her a bit? I gotta go order food, anyways. You know how it is."

Y/N heard shuffling as Jihyo passed the phone over to Dahyun.

"Y/N/N!" The pale girl said, excited that she could talk to the maknae again.

"Dahyun! How are you? I heard you wanted to pull pranks on me again?" Y/N asked, a real smile creeping up her face, as she tried to bandage up her arm.

"Yeah, the others aren't falling for it anymore. Not even pabo Momoring." Dahyun said.

Y/N could hear a faint "Yah! Kim Dahyun!" in the background, that without any mistakes, came from Momo.

"When I come back, I won't be falling for any pranks anymore. Believe me." Y/N said, trying to convince the older member, but both of them knew that it wasn't true.

"Whatever you say, kid." Dahyun said, trying to mock Jeongyeon's voice as good as possible, which ended up terrible.

Y/N laughed, and looked at the clock on her wall, "Unnie, we'll talk tomorrow, okay? It's late and I gotta go to sleep."

"Okay, take care of yourself. See you soon." Dahyun said, before she hung up.

Y/N dropped the phone on the bed as she finished wrapping up her arm.

If only she could tell her members how her home life really was.

══════════════════════

So just to clear it up, this will be a small series with maybe 4 or 5 chapters, because idk I just felt like writing a series lol

The warnings in this chapter will apply for the whole series, but not every warning is mentioned in every chapter (you get what I mean?)

Have fun reading the rest <3