- ɪ ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | that one time when momo literally saved y/n's life

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | almost getting hit by a car

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Recently, when TWICE was on another show, Y/N revealed how Momo had literally saved her life, when they were all out for dinner.

"So, we were like walking over a crosswalk, I was talking to Momo and Sana unnie about the dinner we ate, when I suddenly just felt someone pull me back and saw a car speed right past my face." Y/N said, as she glanced at Momo.

[Flashback]

"That was some good food." Momo groaned, as she patted her stomach.

"I just wanna take a long nap." Y/N pouted, leaning against Sana.

"The ride home isn't too long and you can sleep in the car, too." Jeongyeon said, joining the conversation.

The girls had just finished their dinner in a fine restaurant and were now on their way home. Unfortunately though, the company van was parked on the other side of the street.

"Come on, the faster we get home, the faster you can sleep." Momo said, taking Y/N's hand before they walked down the sidewalk, closely followed by the other members.

Y/N could hear Dahyun talk about the delicious chocolate cake they ate, while Tzuyu probably rolled her eyes at the rambling.

"What did you like the most?" Sana asked, nudging Y/N slighty.

The younger girl looked left and right before stepping on the crosswalk, "I don't know, probably the-"

Momo saw a car speeding towards them. Since Y/N was walking a few feet in front of the others, it would probably hit her.

She quickly grabbed Y/N's shoulder and pulled her back, which caused Y/N to stumble into the older member.

Just a second after she got pulled back, a car sped right past her. She could get a glance at the driver and saw that he was on his phone.

"Are you okay?" Sana asked, when the car was gone.

Y/N looked away from the direction where the car went as tears started to build up in her eyes.

She heard the members ask tons of different questions, but everything was muffled. Y/N could only feel Momo's arms around herself, hugging her tightly, assuring her that she's safe.

She also felt a hand on her chin before her head got turned to Jihyo.

"You're not hurt are you?" The leader asked, panicking at the though of (one of) her kids getting hurt in any way. Y/N gulped and shook her head.

"Let's get off the crosswalk, we're blocking the traffic." Nayeon said, putting a comforting hand on Y/N's shoulder.

The girls walked over to the other side of the street while Momo kept her hand around Y/N.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jeongyeon asked, obviously worried.

"I-I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up." Y/N nodded, putting her hand on top of Momo's.

The members continued glancing at the maknae worriedly, while they all got into the van. Y/N got in between Momo and Chaeyoung. The cub handed her a pack of tissues, which she gladly accepted.

Y/N mumbled a small 'thank you' and leaned her head on Momo's shoulder.

She dropped the tissues as realization hit. She could have died if Momo hadn't pulled her back.

Y/N instantly wrapped her arms around the said Japanese woman and hugged her tightly, hiding her face in the crook of her neck.

"Thank you so much." She repeated over and over again, while sobbing into the older girl's shoulder.

"Hey, it's fine, don't worry about it." Momo tried comforting the girl.

Their manager drove them back to the dorm, while Momo continued to comfort her friend the best she could.

By the time they arrived, Y/N had stopped crying. She kept rubbing her red eyes, even more tired from the ride.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." Jihyo said, softly patting Y/N's butt, when both of them got out of the van.

Y/N walked in front of the leader, entering the form the first. She instantly went towards the bathroom, where she washed her hands and face and brushed her teeth.

After that, she went to the room she shared with DaChaeTzu and changed into her PJ's.

"Can you tell Momo unnie that I wanna talk to her for a second?" Y/N asked Jihyo.

The older woman nodded, "Yeah, hold on."

She left the room and came back a minute later with Momo.

"What's up?" The Japanese woman asked, sitting down next to Y/N.

"Thank you." Y/N said, throwing her arms around her again.

"You have nothing to thank me for. If you think that I'd just let you get hit by a car, you're crazy." Momo joked, earning a smile from Y/N.

"Still, though. I owe you." The maknae said, pulling away from Momo.

"Let's go out for jokbal on the weekend, then. Okay?" Momo suggested.

Y/N nodded and laid down in her bed, letting the older woman cover her with the blanket.

"I love you." She mumbled, as Momo stood up.

"I love you, too." Momo said, smiling at Y/N, before turning the lights off and leaving the room, keeping the door open a bit, knowing that Y/N didn't like to sleep with the door closed.

══════════════════════

No update tomorrow cuz i don't have an idea what to write about lol (also not proof read again)