- ᴠʟɪᴠᴇ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | just y/n, momo, sana and nayeon talking to ONCE + y/n being an innocent baby

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | dirty jokes

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | momo, sana, nayeon, jihyo

══════════════════════

Y/N was dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants, sitting next to three of her members, in front of the camera.

She read through some comments, and smiled at what ONCE were writing.

"Someone asked 'y/n-ssi dom or sub?'." Y/N said, which caused all of the other three girls to look at her.

"I mean... I like Subway, but Dominos is better." Y/N said, not actually understanding what the comment meant.

"You were raised the right way." Sana said, petting the girl's head.

"Because I like Dominos more?" The said girl asked, looking confused.

The others smiled, looking away, while Y/N sat there, still confused.

"ONCE, this is what I have to put up with everyday." Y/N said, pointing at NaMoSa, who were laughing behind her.

She shook her head with a smile on her face and continued to read the comments.

It looks like ONCE had fun, seeing Y/N's reaction, since they decided to ask more dirty stuff.

"'spit or swallow?'," Y/N read, "Why are you asking me this weird stuff?" She asked, deciding to answer the question anyways, "It depends on the food," She shrugged, "If I like it, I'll swallow it, if not, I'll spit it out."

Momo, who recovered from her laughing fit, pulled the young girl into a hug, "She's so innocent." She told the fans.

Y/N pushed her round glasses up her nose and looked at Momo with big eyes, "Huh?" She asked.

"How about you read a few more comments? ONCE seem to have a lot of questions today." Nayeon said, patting Y/N's back.

Y/N, still wrapped in Momo's arms, did as Nayeon asked and read more comments.

"'top or bottom?'," She read, "Bottom, I think. I'm not really a fan of being high up."

Momo laughed and hid her face in the maknae's messy hair, still hugging her tightly.

God jihyo has taught her well🙏🏻😇

Who new someone who is in twice could be this innocent lmao

does she know how babies r made tho?

"I know how babies are made!" Y/N said excitedly, after reading the comments.

"That's great," Nayeon said, smiling at her, "but we don't really wanna know about the whole proce-"

"The stork brings them!" Y/N said, interrupting Nayeon, who just sat there with her mouth open, not thinking that this would be Y/N's answer.

"Actually no-" Momo said, before getting interrupted by her fellow japanese member.

"Don't!" Sana said, "Let's just... change the topic."

The others decided to agree and continued the VLive normally.

"Don't let Jihyo know about this." Nayeon said, "We don't need her to scold us."

"Oh, I've been watching all along." A voice said.

"Where did that come from?" Y/N asked, looking up at the ceiling.

She took god jihyo to a whole nother level 😭🙏🏻

Jihyo's just like standing behind them watching the whole thing haha

Y/N turned around, and saw Jihyo, "Unnie!" She said excitedly, running up to hug the older member.

"Don't you guys dare let your dirty tongues run free." Jihyo said, looking at NaMoSa with a sharp gaze. She held Y/N as the three other girls nodded.

"ONCE asked a lot of weird questions today." Y/N told Jihyo, as she looked up to her.

"I know, sweetheart, I've seen." Jihyo said, kissing the maknae's forehead.

"Don't steal my daughter." Nayeon said, looking at the pair.

"She's not yours," Jihyo said simple, "And obviously, she likes me more." She nodded down to the small girl, who had cuddled up to her.

Nayeon huffed and turned around, facing the camera.

"Don't be mad." Sana said, patting the older's arm.

The now four members, talked with their fans for a bit longer, until they came to end.

"Unnie, why are you called a god?" Y/N asked Jihyo.

"That's a story for another time."