- ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n seeks comfort in nayeon during a thunderstorm

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | none

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | nayeon

══════════════════════

Nayeon got woken up by knocks at the door. At first, she ignored them, but when they continued she opened her eyes.

Annoyed, she got out of her bed and lazily walked over to the door while rubbing her eyes.

She opened the door, ready to scold the person on the other side, but her expression turned to a concerned one when she saw Y/N.

The younger girl had her blanket tightly wrapped around her, her stuffed panda clutched in her hand and in the moonlight, Nayeon could also see a few dried tears on her delicate cheeks.

"Y/N/N? Why are you up? What happened?" The eldest asked, gently pulling the maknae into a hug.

Y/N stayed quiet, but Nayeon felt her flinch in her embrace as soon as thunder struck which gave her all the information that she needed.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Y/N asked, as Nayeon closed the door.

"Of course. I'll protect you from the thunder, okay?" Nayeon said, walking back to her bed, Y/N still in her arms.

She lifted the blanket up, so Y/N could crawl under it. She layed down next to the younger girl and covered herself and Y/N.

"You're safe here, I've got you." Nayeon assured, "Close your eyes. I'll be here with you, hm?"

Y/N cuddled further into the older girl, feeling protected and cozy under the two blankets and in her unnie's arms.

Nayeon started humming Y/N's favorite song softly, while gently tracing shapes on her back with her fingers.

"Go to sleep, it's okay." She whispered, giving the maknae a kiss on the forehead.

When she felt Y/N get still and heard her breathing evening out, she closed her eyes, still humming the song, before eventually falling asleep herself.

══════════════════════

hey guys
So I actually wanted to update a few days earlier, but I've lost my 7-day streak (if u know u know) so i wasn't feeling that well

But I'm a bit better now, so I finished this chapter

Also tysm for 40k reads and 2k votes, I really appreciate that

Ly<333