𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Sana: Your existence is confusing to me.

Y/N: How so?

Sana: Your presence is annoying, but the mere thought of anything bad happening to you upsets me.

Nayeon: That's called enemies to lovers.

Y/N: *tearing up*

Y/N: So that means you like me?

Sana:

Nayeon:

The rest of TWICE:

Sana: I'm literally your girlfriend

╔════════════════════╗

Momo: So, has something been going on that's been bothering you? You've been in a bad mood lately.

Y/N: Bad things keep happening to me, like I have bad luck or something.

Tzuyu: *enters the room*

Tzuyu: Y/N, you don't have bad luck. The reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dumbass.

Y/N: *gasps loudly*

╔════════════════════╗

Jihyo: I've been dropping her the most insanely obvious hints for like years now. No response.

Y/N: Wow. She sounds stupid.

Jihyo: But she's not. She's really smart, actually. Just dense.

Y/N: Maybe you need to be more obvious? Like, I don't know...."Hey! I love you!"

Jihyo, sighs: I guess you're right. Hey Y/N-ssi, I love you.

Y/N: See! Just say that!

Jihyo, face-palming: Holy fucking shit.

Y/N: If that flies over her head then, I'm sorry unnie, but she's too dumb for you.

╔════════════════════╗

Sana: Why can't dinosaurs clap?

Sana:

Sana: It's because their arms...

Y/N: It's because they're dead.

Sana:

The rest of TWICE:

Nayeon: Really?

╔════════════════════╗

Interviewer: Favorite horror movie?

Jihyo: It

Tzuyu: Saw

Dahyun: Annabelle

Nayeon: Chucky

Y/N: High School Musical. after watching it I spent all my middle school years terrified that the entire school would start singing something and I'd be the only one who didn't know the lyrics.