- ᴠɪʀᴀʟ ʏ/ɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs

𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 | literally just moments of y/n that went viral

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 | none i think

𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 | ✓

𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 | ✕

𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚕/𝚜 | twice

============================

1. Well....just...just read it

Y/N came up with a wonderful idea, a few months before an award show.

She didn't tell her members, since she wanted to keep it a surprise.

During the award show, Y/N told her members that she was gonna go to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, after the current performance was finished, Y/N appeared on stage with the background dancers, leaving her members confused.

And what she did next was just...a masterpiece.

She performed 'I'm gonna be a star', holding eye contact with Nayeon, with a shit-eating grin on her face.

And...well she went viral overnight.

(Nayeon hated it and glared at Y/N the whole entire time, but Y/N didn't care at all)

2. chef

Y/N was not a good cook. She's like bad, bad. Like she-almost-burned-down-the-dorm bad. So naturally, she was always supervised when she entered the kitchen.

One evening, she was filming a VLive and had yet another surprise up her sleeve.

She looked up recipes of different kinds of food and made a whole meal for her members who were currently outside.

They came back around 4 minutes after Y/N was finished with setting up the table and their reactions were just *chefs kiss* priceless.

Mina, Dahyun and Momo were the first to enter the dining area and their jaw's practically hit the floor.

"Yah! You're blocking the way." Chaeyoung said, nudging Dahuyn's shoulder.

"I think I'm starting to see things." Momo said, still looking at Y/N who stood next to the table, holding her phone towards her members.

"I made food, everyone." She said happily.

"Excuse me, what?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I. Made. Food. For you." Y/N repeated herself, motioning to the table.

"I think some kind of miracle has happened. How....is the kitchen not on fire?" Sana asked, carefully stepping closer to the table as if it was actually dangerous.

"Who are you and what have you done to Y/N." Nayeon asked, pointing her finger at Y/N.

"I'm Y/N." Y/N said, before she turned to the camera, "I think the members are possessed or something. What's wrong with them?" She whispered.

"You are not Y/N. My little baby koala does not know how to cook and she especially doesn't know how to make a whole dinner." Jeongyeon said.

"But guys, I'm me. Do you want me to prove it in some way?" Y/N asked, "By the way, the food's getting cold."

Momo walked up to the table, "Is this poisoned?" She asked.

"Why would I want to poison you guys?" Y/N asked, "Look, I just wanted to be nice, but if you won't appreciate my dinner then I'll just eat it alone."