- sᴀsᴀᴇɴɢ ғᴀɴ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n has a sasaeng fan

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | death threats, mentions of being sick [as in throwing up], blood, stalking, knives, getting stabbed

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✕

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

It all started with a few DM's on Instagram. A couple weeks later, Y/N had received letters, and now it was small, bloodied pocket knives.

Someone had been sending her threats about killing her if she wouldn't leave TWICE.

Y/N didn't think about leaving TWICE; ever. So it wasn't an option. Her members know about the threats, because Nayeon had once seen her phone, the threats on display.

They had told JYP about the situation, but he couldn't do anything, since they didn't know who this anonymous person was.

anonymous:
I can see you

Y/N had gotten a text, with a picture of her, in only a towel, standing in the middle of her dorm room that she shared with the maknae line.

She panicked. How could that person have taken that photo? The curtains were covering the window and no one knew where TWICE lived.

Y/N grabbed her phone and threw an oversized hoodie on before she ran to the living room, where most of her members were.

"I got another text." She said, hands and voice shaking as she held her phone out.

Momo was the first one to look at it and her eyes immediately went wide.

"We gotta report this to the police." Sana said, glancing at the picture worriedly.

"We'll do it tomorrow," Jihyo said, taking the phone, "It's late already."

Y/N sat down on the couch, her eyes watering because of fear.

"We'll catch that person, okay? Nothing's gonna happen." Jeongyeon said, hugging Y/N from behind, right as Y/N's phone dinged again.

anonymous:
You'll never get rid of me

Below that was another picture. This time, it was a doll with a picture of Y/N glued on top of it. A knife was stabbed into the stomach and some red liquid was covering it.

"I'm gonna be sick." Y/N mumbled, dropping her phone before rushing to the bathroom, followed by Momo.

"This can't continue like this." Jihyo said seriously, when she saw the photo.

-----

A couple weeks later, the girls were on their way to the airport. They were flying to Japan for promotions.

The threats haven't stopped, in fact, Y/N only got more. She started getting pictures of her sleeping and more of her face printed on creepy dolls with knives stabbing them.

Y/N bad a very bad feeling about going to the airport. It was a very public place and anything could happen.

"It's gonna be fine. We got security." Mina said, taking Y/N's hand as they arrived at the airport.

Y/N tried to convince herself that everything was gonna be fine, but it didn't work very well.

The girls got out of the van and right then another van arrived, full of security guards.