- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n has a hidden talent that the members didn't know about.

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | none

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice, ryujin [itzy], minnie [(g)i-dle], solar [mamamoo]

══════════════════════

It was time for the MAMA's again. This time, though, Y/N had a special surprise for...well, everyone who was there.

She had decided to perform a special stage with ITZY's very own Shin Ryujin, (G)I-dle's Nicha Yontararak (Minnie) and Mamamoo's Kim Yong-Sun (Solar).

The four picked BlackPink's song DDU-DU DDU-DU. They chose the lines they were gonna sing completely randomly and when Y/N asked if she could rap Jennie's part, the others were a bit sceptical.

Y/N wasn't a rapper. At least not officially. That didn't mean that she couldn't rap.

She had rapped Jennie's part in front of her four partners and they were more than impressed.

Now, at the MAMA's, Y/N had excused herself from her group members, saying that she had to use the bathroom, so they weren't suspicious.

When BlackPink's DDU-DU DDU-DU started playing, nobody was expecting four idols, who definitely were not BlackPink, to perform.

TWICE was shocked to see their innocent maknae in (somewhat) revealing clothes, but they were even more shocked at what happened next.

When Minnie was done signing the chorus, no one expected Y/N to rap the next part, because Ryujin was the only rapper on stage right now.

The arena fell silent (except for Y/N's rapping), but cheering was heard only seconds later.

TWICE was staring at Y/N with their mouths open in shock.

"Why isn't she the rapper in our group?"Jeongyeon asked, before quickly turning to their official rappers, "No offense."

"None taken." Chaeyoung and Dahyun said in unison.

"That was creepy." Tzuyu said, looking at the two with a quite judgemental look.

-----

After the performance, Y/N dressed back into her other clothes and went to join her group, only to see them staring at her with starstruck looks.

"You all are being weird." She said, carefully approaching the table in slight fear.

She sat down on her chair and stared back at her members.

"Sorry, uh, we just didn't know you could rap like that." Momo said, motioning to the stage where someone else was performing now.

"Are you sure that was the correct lyrics and that you weren't just saying random stuff?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm pretty sure." Y/N nodded.

"That was awesome." Dahyun told her with a smile.

"I was so scared." Y/N confessed with red cheeks.

"You did amazing." Jihyo assured her as she patted her shoulder.

"Thanks." Y/N mumbled shyly.

"Don't be shy." Sana said, hugging her, before kissing her red cheek.

"Why aren't you a rapper?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

"Because it's stressing. I don't wanna mess up the words. You know I'm not fluent." Y/N said.

Chaeyoung made an 'ahh' sound (not as in she was screaming) and nodded her head.

"Why didn't you tell us about the performance?" Mina asked.

"It was a surprise, I guess. We didn't have it planned until only a month ago." Y/N said.

"You learned the whole rap in a month?" Momo asked amazed.

"No, I knew it before." Y/N said.

"Oh." Momo said shortly, not so amazed anymore.

"Next time when you do a special performance, tell us." Dahuyn said.

"Maybe." Y/N said, looking at the stage, leaving her members staring at her again.