- ʀᴀɪɴʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n can't sleep during a rainy night

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | none

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | mina

══════════════════════

Y/N sat on her bed, a fluffy blanket covering her, while she looked out of the window.

Rain drops hit the window continuously and Y/N watched as they rolled down the window.

Rain was always some sort of comfort for her. She always stayed up late during rainy nights.

One of her roommates, Mina, also quite enjoyed the thunderous and rainy nights, but it seemed like she fell asleep early.

Y/N leaned her head against the window and closed her eyes.

"Are you okay?" She suddenly heard Mina's soft and tired voice.

"Yeah." Y/N answered, turning around to look at her.

"Why are you up?" Mina asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Can't sleep," Y/N shrugged, "Plus, I also enjoy looking out of the window while it's raining."

Mina stood up from her bed before she walked over to Y/N. She sat down next to the younger girl and glanced out of the window.

"I didn't know you were a fan of rain. I thought you were scared, honestly." Mina chuckled, grabbing another blanket to cover herself.

"I love rain. I'm just kind of scared of thunderstorms, so.... I tend to go to sleep when they happen." Y/N told her before she laid her head on the Japanese woman's shoulder.

"Explains it, I guess." Mina replied.

Y/N closed her eyes while she listened to the rain. Mina wrapped her arm around her and nuzzled herself into Y/N's messy hair.

"If you're sleepy, then sleep. I won't keep you awake." She whispered softly, giving Y/N a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I'm not tired." Y/N argued quietly.

"Whatever you say." Mina said, knowing very well that Y/N wasn't telling the truth.

The two continued watching the rain. Y/N closed her eyes every now and then. She felt like she was stuck in a comforting bubble, where nothing bad could happen. Mina's presence and the sound of the rain were making her feel safe and comfy; enough to make her fall asleep.

Mina glanced down and smiled at Y/N's sleeping figure. She put her head on Y/N's and looked out of the window.

"Sleep well." She whispered, wrapping the blanket tighter around herself.

══════════════════════

Not me listening to rain sounds while writing this lol