• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠ]

The girls sat in a circle, with Y/N sitting next to Mina and Jihyo. She looked at Nayeon, waiting for her to ask her questions.

"So, what did you want to ask?" She asked.

"Look, we just want to know wha-." Nayeon said, before getting interrupted.

"Basically, she wants to know what happened at your dad's house, because since yesterday you've been acting different and everyone's worried." Momo said.

Y/N felt herself freeze at the mentions of her dad. Tears blurred her vision, at the memories of what he did.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Mina asked worriedly, gently putting her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

The younger girl flinched back and gulped when she saw all of her members look at her.

"I....I have something to tell you." She said with some hesitation.

---

After the explanation of what had happened, Y/N was buried in Dahyun's and Sana's arms, letting the both of them comfort her.

She had told her members everything from the beginning to the end and was now starting to regret telling them about the two weeks when she stayed at her dad's.

"How long has this been going on?" Jihyo asked, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. But she refused to let them fall. She couldn't cry, knowing that Y/N was the one who needed comfort.

"Since mom died. Dad's been letting out his anger on me since the accident." The maknae said.

"Y/N, we gotta get the police involved. This can't go on like that." Jeongyeon said.

"Where am I gonna live, then?" Y/N asked.

"You're 18, you can technically live on your own." Sana shrugged.

"And we stay at the dorm most of the time, anyways. When the holidays come around, you can just come with one of us." Jeongyeon said.

"But I don't want to interrupt your family time." Y/N responded quietly.

"If you don't want to come, you don't need to. The managers are always here to take care of you. But you know, my family's been really eager to meet you." Chaeyoung told her, which made her smile a bit.

"The point is, you're not going back to your father and let him treat you like that, but instead, you'll live a comfortable and safe life with us." Jihyo said.

"Do I never have to see him again?" Y/N asked, her back pressed against Dahyun's chest.

"If you don't want to. You can always go see him when he's in jail, I guess." Nayeon said, smiling at Y/N. She couldn't imagine never, or almost never, seeing her dad and she knows it must be hard for Y/N.

"To be honest, I think I'll enjoy living with you guys more, anyways." Y/N said.

"Well, we're glad to hear that." Jihyo said before she got up, "Now, come on, we gotta clean those bruises."

"Yes, ma'am." Y/N groaned, also getting up and following the leader.

A comfortable, loving and safe household is something Y/N always wanted and now, after years, she finally got it.

Thanks to her members.

══════════════════════

And that's the end. I worked on this story for the past week or so and I know how annoying it is to read an unfinished series so I wanted to finish it. I hope that you guys enjoyed it

The total word of all of these chapters combined: 3146

Have a nice day, night or whatever time of the day it is over where you live💕