Sweet Treats and Secrets

(Still October 31st)

Sky came back from Hogsmeade a bit early the guilt of leaving Harry had gotten to her so she grabbed some of the sweets she had bought and went off to the Gryffindor Common room hoping to find him there.
As she walked to the Common room she noticed a dog walking to the entrance.

She recognized the dog as Snuffles and just as she was about to call it for him the dog then turned into a person wearing a prison uniform.

Skylar froze realizing who it was.

"Just let me in!" The man yelled at the portrait getting frustrated and slicing the painting with a knife about three times. Sky gasped by accident and Sirius who was facing the portrait before had now turned to look at the girl. He looked angry at first before realizing that is was Sky

"Sky?" he question as the wide eyed girl looked at him in shock and fear

"Your Sirius B-Black" She said "but your Snuffles t-too" Sky stutters a bit. Sirius walks over to her then towering over her small figure.

"Please, don't tell anyone where I'm going. I'm not going to hurt you." He tells the girl who was terrified at the moment.

All of a sudden there was some people talking and walking closer to the two.

"Please Sky, you have to trust me" Sirius tells her. She nods slightly. She didn't know if it wad the fact that he had a knife in his hand and he could easily kill her or that she actually wanted to trust him but she gave in either way. "Thank you" he tells the girl before running off then probably turning into his dog form from the pattern of the run.

"Sky?" Skylar looks over to see Percy standing there looking at her confused then seeing the painting.

A bunch if Gryffindor came down the stairway and they all seen her clearly wondering what had happened.

"Sky what's going on?" Percy asks "I'm head boy and I need to know if something serious is happening. And why are tou shaking?" he tells the girl. Sky knew she couldn't lie, they all would know if she was but she couldn't tell them everything

"I-it was S-Sirius Black!" She exclaims stuttering in both fear from what happened. Almost everyone gasped, began whispering, or both.

"He h-had a knife and I- I just seen him cutting the paint. Th-then I heard someone coming down the stairs and turned away. He must have heard them too and seen me. B-because when I turned back around he was gone!" Sky tells them. She wasn't telling a lie, just not all of the truth.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Fred asks as both him and George come into view. Sky shakes her head no.

"He didn't see me until he turned to see who was coming down like I did" Sky adds lying a bit about that part praying no one realizes.

"What's going on?" Harry's voice says walking threw the crowd.

"It was Sirius Black!" Ginny tells Harry, Hermione and Ron AZ they walked over to Sky "Sky seen it all" She adds

"What happened-" Hermione begins to ask but is cut off by Dumbledore walking threw with Filch.

Dumbledore comes and looks at the portrait which the Fat lady had evaluated into another portrait which was a few paintings down.

"It was Sirius Black headmaster. Sky seen him" Percy tells Dumbledore who looks over to the girl who stood next to Fred still scared but now more so shocked and nervous.

"Is this true?" Dumbledore asks Skylar who nods.

"I didn't see where he went but he seemed to be angry" Sky tells the headmaster. The headmaster turned to Filch.