Prefects?

(The next day) August 26th

Skylar sat on the edge of her bed anxiously waiting for an owl back from her father.

She had decided to owl her father in the middle of the night explaining everything, it may have been the sleep deprivation which drove her to send the owl so late at night or the fact that she wasn't going to be able to sleep unless she got it all off her chest, but none the less she did it and there was no turning back when she finally awoke realizing her actions and just waiting for an Owl in response.

A loud knock snapped Sky out of her thoughts as she looked at the door then at the time.

9:36 am

Sky looked at her large T shirt she had on as Pajamas with running shorts she only wore to be seeing how small they were and wished she would have put on some proper clothes before breakfast was most likely going to be served.

"Coming!" Sky exclaims getting up and walking over to the door to open it expecting Hermione, Mrs Weasley, Harry, or Ron but instead she got met by Fred who looked down at her with a raised eyebrow at her attire and a small smirk.

"Well Good morning their sleeping beauty" Fred Teases making Sky blush but also roll her eyes a bit completely forgetting what she was wearing is definitely not consistent appropriate

"What is it?" She asks him trying not to seem rude seeing that she was abit tired.

"Breakfast is ready." He tells her she nods and walks past him to go down stairs but Fred Chuckles a bit.

"You know, I definitely don't mind the veiw Princess, but I'd get changed if I were you" Fred states making Skylar stop in her tracks. Her cheeks turn bright red as she realizes that it probably looked like she was only wearing a T shirt at the moment.

Skylar quickly ran past Fred and quickly shut the door to change into appropriate clothes which were some jeans and a sweater seeing that it was going to be a bit chilly that day.

Once she walked out of her room and down to breakfast she sighed slightly when the only seat available was next to Fred.

Just her luck.

Skylar sat down at the table next to Fred and grabbed some food onto her plate, Harry had already went off to his trial and everyone seemed to be settled down on the whole Skylar Black thing, or their not saying anything because they don't want to bring it up and make things awkward.

"I heard Umbridge will be at Harry's trial today" Sirius mentions as he reads the newspaper. Remus shakes his head a bit confusing Hermione slightly.

"Who's Umbridge?" Hermione questions Sirius and Remus. Remus looks over to the girl.

"She's one of the members of the quart that tried to vote half breeds such as myself out of work places, as if we don't have a hard enought tike trying to get jobs in the first place, she's not the kindest of women" Remus explains a bit to Hermione.

"That's just awful" Hermione exclaims looking shocked. Skylar nodded in agreeance as she looked down to her food.

Skylar finished her breakfast quickly before heading back upstairs to see that an owl did arrive for her when she was gone.

'Dear Skylar,

Thank you for contacting me about this, no I'm not mad, nor am I going to stop you from being in contacts with Sirius. No I didn't know anything about your biological parents let alone know they were Regulus Black and Samatha Evergreen. I'm sure you'll want to spend more time with Sirius to figure out more about your parents and I understand completely.