The Room of Requirement

(October 25th The Next Week Friday)

The group follows Skylar who walks to a hall way and past a wall that had nothing before turning around to that door and waiting for a second.

"What are we-" Harry begins looking at Sky but she interjects.

"The Room of Requirement, I found it when I was about 8 and had was out trying to find my dad, but I was almost spotted until a door appeared and I entered" Sky says as the doors open to reveal a perfect training room.

"All you have to do is pass it and be thinking about what you need the most at the moment and it will appear with what ever you require, hence the name." Sky states as they enter the room.

"Your bloody brilliant Princess you know that?" Fred asks the girl who blushes a bit

"So say someone really needed the toilet?" Ron states making Hermione roll her eyes

"Charming Ronald" Hermione says Sarcastically "but yes that is the general idea"

"It's brilliant, it's like hogwarts wants us to fight back" Harry states looking at the test dummies for spells

(October 26th Saturday)

Skylar stood in line for working with the disarming spell next to Fred.

"Expellarmus!" Neville exclaims pointing his wand to the dummy. But instead of disarming the dummy. He disarmed himself making his wand fly backwards and everyone having to duck.

Sky looked back up when the wand was gone then over to Fred who was already looking at her

"You alright?" He asks. She nods before lookign back to the front.

"I'm hopeless" Neville states beating himself down. This makes Skylar's heart hurt seeing her friend feel as if he was no good, when all in all he just needed a bit of help

"No, you just flourishing your wand to much, like this" Harry corrects him and shows Neville how to properly do it

(October 29th, Tuesday)

"Stunning is sort of like a wizards bread and butter, well go on then Nigel, give me your best shot" Harry states as everyone stood in Two lines opposite from each other with Harry standingin front of them with Nigel.

"Stupifi!" The boy exclaims, as the spell hits Harry he gets flung backwards onto the ground along with Nigel seeing that the spell was a little to power for him to handle.

"Good" Harry says sounding a bit in pain as he got up.

"Alright whose next?" Harry asks then pointing to Ron and Hermione.

The two walk over after Ron tells the girl that he'll go easy on her.

Sky smiles a bit having a feeling that his isn't going to go the way that Ron expected.

Before Ron could barely even raise his wand Hermione yelled out the spell making Ron go backwards onto the ground

Sky giggles a bit as Hermione walks over to her with a smile.

"Good job" Sky whispers to the girl before looking over to Ron who was standing next to Fred and George

(December 21th day before Christmas break)

"Well that's it for the lesson everyone, now we won't be meeting until after the holidays but, other than that just keep practicing on your own, and we'll done everyone" Harry exclaims as the four friends stand in front of the large group.

Everyone then began to say good bye and hug.

Sky said goodbye to everyone that she knew she wouldn't be seeing before leaving the room.

As she walked threw the halls alone she was stopped by Fred calling out to her.

"Sky!" Skylar turns around to see Fred walking over to her with a smile. "You staying with us and Padfoot for the Christmas still?" He asks her.

"Yeah, dad's got some business to take care of" She tells him as they then walk with each other.

"Brilliant. Oh, and by the way what do you want for Christmas?" He asks her.

"Fred, you don't have to get me anything really I'm-" Sky begins but is cut off.

"You do know your getting a present whether you tell me what you want or not right? So I recommend you tell me something" he tells her with a slight smirk.

Sky sighs a bit before trying to figure out the least expensive gift she could think of.

"Well, I guess I could use some extra ink and Quills" Sky states looking up at Fred

"Consider it done Princess" he exclaims as they get to the dungeons.

"What do you want for Christmas by the way?" She questions him before they get to the Hufflepuff common room entrance and the two stop. He thinks for a second clearly having something in mind but instead of saying it he shrugs

"Surprise me" he says with a bit of a smile.

"Alright, I'll try and figure something out" Sky states now feeling the pressure to find something so late.

"See you tomorrow Princess" Frednsays as she walks up to the common room.

Sky layed in bed trying to figure out what to get Fred.

She had everyone else's gifts down because they said they told her what they were thinking or she already knew, but now she hasn't got a clue.

A potion? No, why would he need a random potion?

Something from Zonkos? No to basic.

A new pet? She doesn't have the money for that.

A new Sweater? Nothing can beat a sweater Mrs Weasley made, why even try to get him something like that?

Try and convince her father to stop giving him detention for the rest of the year? That would be a impossible task, even for her.

Hours of thinking keep her up all night until she finally gives up to go to sleep. She layed down in her bed seeing that all her dormmates were already asleep no use on telling them goodnight.

Though what feels like right as she closes her eyes her clock goes off signaling her to wake up for the day making her groan before shutting it off.

She had to get up on time for the trainbride back to Number Twelve Grimmuald place.

After using some spells to help her get rid of the bags under her eyes she got dressed and ready for the day.

Her trunk was all packed by 9:20 am ten minutes before having go to the train.

She quickly heads down to see only Hermione in the compartment looking very down

"Hey are you alright?" She asks sitting down opposite to Hermione.

"Didn't you hear?" Hermione questions the girl she shakes her head now getting a bit more concerned and confused. "Mr Weasley was attacked, he ended up in the hospital last night, he's at Padfoot's place but he almost died last night" Hermione states making Skylar's eyes widen.

(Sorry for the short chapter)