Poisoned

Skylar spent the rest of Christmas break with Fred, George was their occasionally but he went out a lot, due to feeling a bit like a third wheel.

Sky insisted he was nothing of the sorts but George said it wasn't a bit deal and in fact he was actually seeing someone too so he wasn't just leaving because of them.

She stayed in Fred's room which was actually very nice due to the fact that she gets cold at night and Fred is a good source of heat.

Fred and George opened the Joke shop back up on the 28th and so Skylar had been spending most of her time their with them. She had been helping with the potion aspect of things though she enjoys helping with the Joke shop. She even got to meet the new employee Fred had told her about threw letters, his name is Mike and he's about 18 fresh out of Hogwarts. He mentioned how he was also a Hufflepuff, when he mentions this Skylar immediately remembers who he is. She would see him in the halls or in the common room a lot.

On the 2nd of January Sky finally gets on the train and returns to Hogwarts, Fred sends her off at the station promising her he'd see her at Hogsmeade some time.

(On the train)

Sky walks around searching for a compartment until she finds the one she had been looking for.

"Skylar!" Hermione exclaims getting up and hugging the girl as she enters the Compartment which had Hermione and Neville inside of it.

"So how was the Burrow" Hermione asks as Sky then sits down next to Neville how carries a new plant in his lap.

"Good, actually I have good news" Sky begins looking at her two friends. "Me and Fred are together" Sky says with a smile.

Hermione's eyes widen and her smile grows. "That's wonderful!" She exclaims.

"You finally said yes?" Neville questions Sky nods. "That's nice"

"After lunch on Christmas we went to His and George's Place for the rest of the break. It was a lot of fun, him and George opened up the Joke shop after Christmas and I got to help with the potions they needed." Sky adds as the train begins to build speed out of the station.

"Anyways, how were you two's Christmas?" Sky then asks her friends.

"Well me, Mum, and Dad all went to my Grandparents house for a family reunion" Hermione states "but both my parents are only children so it was really just us

"Sounds fun, how about you Neville what did you do this Christmas?" Sky asks the Gryffindor boy.

"Not much, me my grandma went to Visit my mum and Dad, then for Christmas I got this Plant" Neville says holding up the Fluxweed Plant.

"Fluxweed, brilliant! Have you named it yet?" Sky questions Neville shakes his head no.

Since her and Neville had shared a love for herbology they normally would yet together to name different plants that they both owned.

"I was waiting for you, your normally better at naming plants" Neville says with a slight smile.

Sky looks at the plant "How about Jerry? He looks a bit like a Jerry" Ske offers Neville nods.

"Jerry sounds good" he agrees. Hermione smiles a bit at the two as they then decide on Jerry for the plants name as if it is a person.

"Anyways how are you going to tell your dad?" Hermione questions.

"Get him in a good mood" Sky explains like she had for everyone else who asked the question.

"I'm sure he'll except it eventually" Hermione adds with a comforting look though Sky could see in Hermione's eyes even she wasn't sure how snape would react.