The Dark Mark

*author's note: Oh My Godric Gryffindor! I can't belive this book has 1k reads! Honestly can't belive that's even happening but thank you guys so much. This is so awesome!!*

(August 30th)

Sky and Fred went to a muggle restaurant that Served Pizza outside of Diagon Ally which Fred had went to many times before.

They ordered a pepperoni Pizza with bellpeppers. Sky was honestly Surprised at how good the food was.

Dinner was nice with the two sitting at a small table away from a few of the other Costumers. They didn't seem to run out of things to talk about the whole hour the two spent at the restaurant.

"That was nice" Sky admits to Fred with Smile.

"It's about 9 I should be getting you back to the burrow" Fred tells her holding out his hand to apparate with her.

She takes his hand and he Apparates the two out of Diagon Ally to in front of the Burrow.

"Thanks, tonight was fun, I'm glad we can hang out like this even when your graduated" Sky admits looking up at Fred

"No problem, and yeah me too. I'll see you Christmas" he says before Apparating away.

Sky smiles to herself as she walks into the Burrow. She went straight to her room seeing that everyone else was asleep because the train ride was tomorrow.

She gets to her room which was with Hermione and notices the girl was still awake waiting for her.

"Where were you Skylar?" Hermione asks Sky with a raised eyebrow

"I went to dinner with Fred. Sorry I didn't let you guys know it's just when you Harry and Ron all left he offered to take me to dinner. We went to this really cool Muggle Restaurant I can't remember what it was called but they had amazing Pizza-" Sky begins before Hermione cuts her off.

"Wait so you went on a date with Fred?" Hermione questions her with a bit of a surprised look.

"No-no he offered it as a date at first but then he said that we could just go as Friends once I said no for the date" Sky explains.

"So you went out to dinner with the guy you like and you know he likes you back, alone together and he brought you back to the burrow?" Hermione asks looking at Sky who nods Hermione laughs slightly

"That's a Date even if your to stubborn to call it that" Hermione points out

"It wasn't a date!" Sky exclaims walking over to her bed as Hermione gives her a look. Sky rolls her eyes slightly while getting changed into her Pj's

"I'm going to bed good night" Sky says while getting comfortable in her bed before turning the light out as Hermione tells her good night.

While laying in bed Sky couldn't help but think about the dinner she and Fred had.

She had never really been on a date before but she assumed it was something like that, but she also knew she clarified that it wasn't a date to Fred too.

She genuinely just hoped her father didn't ask her what she did during the stay at the Burrow.

The four Friends enter the train and go to a compartment.

Harry left for some reason mentioning he would be back soon however this wasn't the case.

As the train stopped for everyone to get off Hermoine and Ron left believing that Harry was probably already at the feast while Sky stayed behind a bit to look for him

"Harry" Sky calls out for the boy as she walks around the train looking for him

"Hello Skylar" a soft voice from behind her says startling her slightly as she looks back to see her friend Luna Lovegood who was wearing very interesting pink glasses