The First Task

(November 24th)

The first task came along sooner than Sky was prepared for, though after finding out thar Dragons were the thing Harry had to face she quickly wiped up a Fire Reluctant potion for him and Cedric. She read the rules around four times each, it said the champions could only bring wands into the Arena but they could take a fire Reluctant potion before.

Sky went to the tent before the game, and walked in with the two potions for her friends, along with one for Fleur and one for Victor, many people would probably get mad at her for making potions for all the champions, but she really didn't want anyone getting to badly hurt. Plus burns were easy to prevent but hard to heal, she learned that from Madam Pomfry.

She cautiously walked into the compartment.

"Harry," she whisper yells getting the boys attention she hands him the potion

"I read the rules, it's a fire Reluctant potion, their allowed before the contest only though if you catch on fire it will still knock points off but atleast you won't get hurt" She advises Harry who nods and thanks her. She gives the potion to Cedric telling him the same thing along with Fleur, she then goes to Victor and explains the situation to him and hands him the potion which he takes with a small smile.

"Thank you malko tsvete, but vhy are you doing this? Shouldn't you only be helping your School champions?" He asks, she smiles a bit at him and shrugs

"Well, no one said I could help out the other team a bit, plus I'd rather not see anyone getting too hurt" She states looking up at the seeker who nods

"You are very kind, Skvlar was it?" He asks turning the y into a v. She nods not wanting to make him feel bad for saying her name wrong due to his Accent.

"Yes, good luck by the way" Sky adds with a large smile as be looks down at her. Though all of a sudden a large flash comes from next to the two as they then look to the camera pointing at them. A bleach blonde haired woman with a floating pen and paper next to her stands there with a smile.

"Ah, Young love. The Daily profet will love this. Young Bulgarian Seeker Viktor Krum found a new love intrest. Skylar Snape, the beauty and the Beast, write that down" the woman announces to her pen and quill which quickly writes down the misinformation. Viktor steps in front of Skylar.

"What are you doing here? This tent is for Champions, and Friends" Viktor states looking at The lady

"Alright then" She says. As she leaves Dumbledore, Barty Crowtch and the other headmaster all walk in standing next to their Students. They then gather around in a circle squishing Skylar in between Cedric and Viktor.

"Hello Champions, I'm sure you are all wondering what your up Against- Miss Snape? What are you doing here?" Dumbledore asks. Skylar's eyes widen slightly seeing she was caught and everyone looks to her.

"She's will me" Viktor says with his thick Bulgarian accent making everyone then looks in-between the two.

"I'll go sit" Sky states leaving the Circle and sitting down, not really consontraiting on the conversation, not long after the cannon goes off signaling That it was Cedric's time to fight. Viktor sag down next to the girl showing her the small dragon he had chosen.

"Chinese Fireball" Sky said on awe, it is interesting to see something normally so large and intimidating be so small and cute.

"Da" Viktor states looking at the girl, he doesn't seem to of be much of a talker to Skylar but she thinks he's very kind.

After a while it came to be Viktor's turn.

"Good luck" Skylar tells him with a smile he takes her hand and places a soft kiss on the top of her hand making Sky blush.