°3°

° ° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° ° °
For a school with prestige, it's first days of school have been quiet boring. And according to the principal, the school's regular activities would start fully as from next week Monday.

It was day two of the first week in Diamond High and the students here seemed to have a thing for gawking at a person.

Mandel had introduced me to Amorette, who turned out to be Mandel's best friend, thereby, proving a part of what Ayomide had told me to be true.

And boy was she mad to see me.

But what I still couldn't understand was why Ayomide and a few students I met yesterday had acted as if Mandel was a bad person when she's actually been nothing but sunshine and rainbows.

Something wasn't right.

A snap of a finger jolted me out of my memory, dawning on me that I was in the cafeteria.

"Hey, aren't you going to eat that?" Mandel asked, reaching for the food on my tray and I immediately wacked her hands away.

"Rude!" I said, rolling my eyes in annoyance, but Mandel just shrugged and reached for Amorette's instead.

The table soon became silent, so silent that the only thing I could hear was Mandel's loud chewing, Amorette hadn't said a thing since I came to the table and I craved anything but that.

"Oh My Gosh!" Mandel suddenly exclaimed, startling me in the process.

I narrowed my brows at her in annoyance. "What?"

"How can you be in Diamond High and you literally don't know the basic stuffs?!" She exclaimed, and I couldn't help but stare at her like she had grown three horns at the top of her head.

"Because I came yesterday." I said.

"You totally need to know. Firstly, the top ten hottest guys in all of SS3." She said, and that immediately lost my interest.

And I thought she was going to say something reasonable.

"There's Orlando, Samuel, Jonathan, Obinna, Ayomide..." And I immediately zoned out.

My eyes immediately fell on a slim tall girl smiling widely and sashaying towards a table. She stopped at the front of the table a group of guys sat, and out of those guys, I was able to see Ayomide.

She leaned on the table while still smiling at the guys as if they have put some enchantment on her or something. She said a few words, with them nodding at her, and finally, she stood up and sashayed away.

I rolled my eyes at her act—

"Aidan!!!" Mandel suddenly yelled, startling me.

"Geez! Why're you shouting?" I asked, frowning at her.

"Because, Aidan's like, the hottest guy ever!" She exclaimed, and again, I stared at her like she had three horns on her head then rolled my eyes.

She turned to Amorette who still hadn't said a word.

I was actually starting to think she was deaf and mute.

"Did you give Aidan the welcome back gift?" She asked, I turned to look at Amorette who suddenly stopped eating and she just stared at the plate with slightly larger eyes, then she swiftly raised her head and grinned at Mandel, nodding frantically.

"Yes." She said. "He loved it."

Mandel clapped her hands in a joyful manner and excitedly stood up. "I'm gonna go ask him." She said. "I wanna really know what he thinks."