°5°

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
Ayomide had pulled me back, to my greatest relief. He told me he had witnessed what had happened between Mandel and Daniella, then began to ask why I was friends with Mandel.

Like, that wasn't his business!

Eventually, he resorted to teasing me about my dress just as he took a sip of the drink he held.

"You ain't drinking alcohol, are you?" I asked skeptically and he smiled at me as he pointed at the glass cup.

"This?" He asked and I nodded. "Naa, it's tea. You want?"

I scrunched my nose and shook my head. "You've gotta be kidding." I said and Ayomide let out a chuckle.

"I do drink." He said, nodding his head and smiling cheekily.

My brows shut up in suprise. "At your age you're —"

"You didn't let me finish." He laughed. "I do drink coke, fanta and the likes. Does that sound alcoholic to you?"

I rolled my eyes at him and stared at him for a while, then slowly brought my gaze to his outfit and burst into laughter.

"What are you wearing Ayo?" I asked, still laughing. He looked at me with an amused expression and looked down at his outfit.

"Party wear of course." He smiled.

"It looks like all those papa dash me clothes my village people wears." I said, still laughing.

"You're insulting my outfit oo." He said, chuckling lowly.

"I'm telling you the truth." I said as I tried to stop laughing.

"Daniella said I look hot in the 'papa dash me' outfit." He smiled.

"Hot ko, hot ne." I giggled.

"Abi you're making fun of my outfit. Don't let me open your chapter." He grinned.

"What chapter?" I asked curiously.

"The time you were sleeping in the assembly hall on the first day of school... " He trailed off, still smiling at me and standing up. "I have the video right here. You were snoring and... "

"Snoring? And, you were videoing me? You dosed off also." I retorted.

"I wanted to, but the temptation was calling me." He smiled.

I raised a brow and stared at him in disbelief. "Let me see the video." I said, gesturing for him to hand me his phone, just as I felt a vibration from the purse on my lap.

I opened it and reached for my phone, only to see a notification indicating that my battery percentage was just 2%.

I groaned loudly as I stared at the screen.

I had forgotten to charge my phone, again.

I brought my head up to see an amused Ayomide. "Where can I charge my phone?" I asked.

"Probably inside the house. I can take you the—"

"No thanks. I don't take offers from people on 'papa dash me' outfits." I said with a teasing smile as I stood up and began walking towards the house.

I quickly walked past Ayomide and heard a loud chuckle after. "We're not done with our discussion, remember I still have the video!"

I ignored him and sashayed into the house, which was also filled with teenagers as I headed up the stairs.

I got to the top of the stairs and I paused momentarily to stare at the hallway. It was large and wide, but not as large and wide as the one back home.

A light skinned average-heighted girl walked out of a room, or rather stormed out of it. She looked sad, and angry too, but I really didn't care.