°41°

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
The Mathematics teacher paced back and front before the class as he talked and explained the day's topic, moving back to the bored to make some calculations.

I actually did like Maths, I enjoyed the subject and the teacher knew that quiet well too but at the moment, focus was a thing I had lost.

I kept looking back to the end of the class where Aidan was usually seated and I couldn't help but grow wary of him.

Those marks, they couldn't leave my mind.

It would've been okay if he'd just let me take a closer look at his wrists but when I had looked at it, it had upset him. The marks meant something to him and something at the pit of my stomach told me it wasn't good.

I turned around again and watched Aidan. He had his head resting on the palm of his upright hand as he stared lazily at the teacher. He always watched the teachers that way, and if you hadn't known him before, you'd think he's just bored of the class. He's one of the best I know of.

I smiled.

Aidan was multi-gifted. He had the brains, the voice, and as much as I hated to admit, he was good-looking too.

As if noticing he was being watched, he pulled his gaze off the teacher, lazily and landed, intensely, on me.

I stopped breathing for a moment, my eyes widened, and I felt heat rise up to my cheeks.

He had the same lazy look on, but God knows I couldn't stand the way he looked at me. He looked at me so intensely, I felt so open, so naked. I had to urge to place my arms over my uniform.

But yet, he looked at me with caress, like he'd rather handle me gently and carefully.

A teasing smile tugged at the corner of his lips and the realization that I was still looking back at him slapped me hard. I blinked, a good number of times and turned my head immediately to the teacher.

I met Mandel's gaze. She stood at the side of the teacher with a marker in her hand as he addressed the class on the previous question. I guessed she was called out to solve the next question.

She sent me daggers in form of glares, and what a powerful glare it was. She moved her eyes slowly up my body and then, she moved her gaze slowly down my body, then, up again and down. This, she did with utter despise.

She looked to the back of the class, and I didn't have to turn to know she had her gaze on Aidan. She looked to me after, and slowly, that sly smirk of hers crept its way to her lips. She looked away and began to solve the equation given by the teacher as instructed by him.

I sighed.

I hoped she'd change after I spoke to her on her fight with Amorette, and of course, her behavior. It felt stupid of me to think such, but at times, I'd wish she would turn back to her old sef, one day.

After the fight, I dragged them both, Mandel and Amorette, to the back of the old assembly hall. I tried making them talk about the cause of the fight, but they both folded their arms and refused to speak.

After much persevering, Amorette explained what happened,

"That girl and I were just coming out of the girls' bathroom, talking, and then, suddenly Mandel just came, pulled her away from me and pounced on her." She had said.

I raised a brow and turned to Mandel. She scoffed and looked Amorette up and down.

"The girl annoyed me, so, I gave her what she deserved." She had said.

I raised another brow at her again.

"What did she do?" I asked her.

She folded her arms and looked to the other direction, tapping her feet on the ground, refusing to speak.