°20°

° ° ° ° ° °
TAMMY:
° ° ° ° ° °
It was a free period again but I wasn't as idol as I was last time. I was watching a highschool K-drama on my phone, with my earpiece on.

At intervals, I would laugh, coo and snarl but I guess that meant I was really into the movie.

"Ilori."

I brought my head up from the desk I had rested it on to see a teacher walking towards me and I took my earpiece of.

"Give this to Daniella. She's in the music studio." The teacher said, handing me a piece of paper and walked away.

I looked at the K-drama one more time and groaned, then, stood up and walked out the classroom.

Eventually, I was running up the staircase to the hall the music studio was located so as to get back to my K-drama quickly.

It was that good.

As I happily ascended the last staircase, a figure came running down, bumping into me in the process, and just like in movies, his papers and mine came flying out from our hands.

I grimaced and glared at the guy, squatting to pick up my paper quickly.

"For goodness sake, blind people don't run." I said, still glaring at him but he completely ignored me. He picked up his things and we both stood back up at the same time. Just when I thought he was going to reply, he glanced at me and walked passed.

My glare followed him as he descended the stairs quickly until he was out of sight.

I looked away and went to the music studio.

Getting inside, I could see that they had began their music club music performance.

The woodwind group had just ended theirs and applauses echoed through the spacious room.

I looked around the room until I found Daniella. I approached her and handed her the paper the teacher had instructed I give her.

She narrowed her brows all of a sudden and pointed at me. "Hey, aren't you a friend of Mandel?"

I nodded in affirmation.

A sly smirk crept it's way to her lips and her eyes raked my body.

I rolled my eyes and my eyes subconsciously moved to the middle of the room. There, Aidan sat on a stool with his guitar placed on his laps. His fingers were placed delicately on the strings of the guitar and he had his eyes closed.

I tilted my head and furrowed my brows seeing Mandel standing happily next to him. She looked back and smiled at Aidan but he ignored her.

I felt anger fill me.

Of course, he had replaced me immediately I had pulled out. That's why he didn't want to talk about music when he decided to speak to me.

I averted my gaze to Mandel, who had a microphone in her hand with that smile still on her lips.

Mandel was supposed to be sad and moody, wasn't she?!

"Weren't you the one that pulled out of music? I'm sure hanging out with Mandel too much must've dealt with you so bad, you became a sore loser at m—"

Annoyed, I picked up a random phone I saw on a stool and shoved it in Daniella's face. "Here, speak into this."

Then, I walked away from her with my gaze still on Aidan and Mandel.

Aidan started the song with slow streaks and pulls, and soon, Mandel began to sing too.

Everything about what I was witnessing angered me.